Another Newbie

Glitter

Hello

Decided not to be a lurker until the end of my days...haha...so have joined.

Purchased Exante a week ago - haven't 'officially' started yet because so far I haven't managed to complete a full day - don't know what it is. Can manage the day time fine, but by the time I get back from work, all I want to do is eat and eat and eat. So today I have decided to man up and start again. I was very inspired by other peoples achievements and figure if I interact rather then lurk - maybe when I feel like eating cheese (alot) then I can come here instead :D

Already needing about my 4th wee of the day, thank you water. :D

Currently 21st 7lbs - 5"9 in height - here's hoping I can complete day one...please.please.please.

Has anyone else found day one this bad? I feel like a real idiot :D

Kirst

Welcome and yes I for one restarted a lot at the beginning but grit your teeth and get through the first couple of days and I promise you it does get easier. Good luck and let us know how you get on!

Welcome to the gang kirst! I hope you find it easier now you're here for support, that's what we're all here for!

The first few days are really hard, noone is going to lie about that but once you get past the first few days and into ketosis it gets so much easier. You really need to have will power but if you do you will be rewarded for your efforts :)

Have you any favourite packs so far?

I find day one exciting. It's very hard. But I think of each pack as a step towards my goal!

Hope you managed it. Joining will help you kickstart it properly x

Thanks for your welcome guys and encouragement. I've been so stupid this weekend, as in, still haven't managed a day.

A friend popped over yesterday with 'snacks' and Friday slid into chaos. I'm so angry at myself.

Decided to start Monday, it's a work day so definitely easier and I'll let you know how I get on. The stupid thing is, I know this is possible, I just need to stop being ridiculous.

Kirst
X

Don't beat yourself up. Best thing to do is start again right away, why wait for Monday?

You can do this!

Hi Kirst,
I'm 5 days in now and it's plain sailing at the moment. You can do it x

Just post on here when you feel you are weakening. Or read how well people are doing. It really helps! Xxx

Yep, dig deep and grit through those first few days. Good luck :)

Back