Another piece of the puzzle

Awww hun you were doing so well since coming home is there anyone you can talk to?

Try and eat little and often rather than bigger meals see if that helps x

Hi Texty, I am waiting to hear from my CPN and my health trainer. My health trainer wants me to see my gp because I don't seem to be getting anywhere with my cpn. She thinks that counselling may be appropriate. I just feel guilty for eating food right now. I stayed at my friends the past few nights. I had cereal this morning but because it had chocolate in it I felt bad about it so went for a walk to burn it off. I'm just sat having a couple of pieces of fruit for lunch to keep me going.
The thought of needing to eat a little more to maintain just fills me with fear, I still look at my body and see so much fat :(

Its so hard hun what we put ourselves through. Our heads/minds play tricks with us. I hope you get sorted but please try and eat otherwise your going to end up at the other end of the scale and become anorexic due to fear of eating

Glad to hear it hun - its good that they have recognised you need support. I hope it goes well for you ((big hugs ))xx

Still here. Dropped under target so reset it by another half stone. 1.5 lb to lose. Appetite improved but now i find myself binging and then using laxatives. Waiting for treatment. I can see my weight loss in photos but not when I look down at my body or in the mirror so head is all over the place :-(. Afraid that when I reach this target I'll want to lose more.

I hope your treatment starts for you soon then hun you cant go on like that. I have no idea how your feeling but I can only hope the treatment will sort you out and you will be happy with who you are x

Still here, agreed on a final target weight with consultant last week, was 3lb under when I next weighed myself (couldn't get to group so did it at friends, God knows what consultant will say) . Still struggling but I am hopeful. Consultant says if I drop too much under target I will have to leave slimming world.

Hi hun - When are you next at group? It will be a shame if you have to leave SW could you ring your consultant before you go and have a chat?

I'm back! Since reaching target I have been a little naughty and haven't followed plan properly so I've decided I need to start recording my food diary again.
So what's been going on in my world? I have returned to college to do the higher level of mathematics, that is going well. I am having DBT for my food/negative body image problems and I am still waiting for counselling.
I've had an awful couple of weeks and that's why I have let the plan slip a bit. Good news is that I seem to be improving with the negative and guilty thoughts after eating and haven't been using any bad tactics to lose weight.
I got involved with a guy who treated me like absolute crap but luckily I got out before too much harm was done but my confidence has taken a bit of a knock.
After feeling miserable for the past few weeks, I have decided that enough is enough. It's time to hold my head up high and continue to work on myself again!
I am now throwing myself into planning my 30th birthday party that will have a rock and roll theme!
bdayy.jpg

Hi hun good to see you back. Looking great in the pic. You did right to get out of the relationship, you dont need that. Well done not slipping back to bad tactics, I think its good to write down when going off track. Hopefully this time you will not go down the same route you did before and just stick to healthy eating not a DIET.

Good luck hun x

Thanks Texty, how are you? The dress is for my birthday :) just need a big petticoat to go underneath. Struggling with my hair tho, trying to find a mobile hairdresser that can come out on the day. Gosh I've forgotten how I used to do this food diary thing!

A 350ml sk milk
B 2slices whmeal and tbsp nutella (4 syns)

baked beans, mushrooms, egg, extra lean sausages (1.5 syns)
pot shot (1 syn)

diet coke chicken with rice
activia 2.5

Last edited:
Im fine thanks hun, finally have an appt for my MRI scan on my back. Just need that over with and the results then hopefully will get sorted.

Food looks good hun

Oh my gosh, I'm sure I remember you mentioning a bad back, hope the mri went ok.

A 350ml sk milk
B slices whmeal (French toast with frozen berries, nutella 2syns)

Jacket pot with Cajun chicken
Lamb shank, frozen veg, roast pots and parsnips

activia yog 2.5syns
toffee scan bran cake 5

A 350ml sk milk
B 2 slices whmeal with bacon, ham and bbq sauce 1syn
Satsuma carrot
chicken noodle shot 1syn
jacket pot and stewing steak
muller

Hi Texty not doing too bad thanks, seem to be back on track. Got less than 2 weeks til my 30th and want to lose 3lb before then because I've had a little gain. x

A 350ml sk milk
B 2 slices whmeal, berries tblspoon nutella 4.

omelette with spag hoops, mushrooms and ham
2x activia 5
muller yog, Satsumas
hoops and crosses 4

Homemade parsnip, sweet potato and carrot soup

Last edited:
Back