Another Question (sorry!)

Achelois

Can I ask a really NAUGHTY question???

Bit embarrassed about this but HAVE to ask as it is driving me NUTS. Does any particuar "5ex" act contain calories / fat / anything to knock you out of ketosis???

If you know what I mean????? LOL - cant believe I am asking this!

Well embarrased now - could blush for England?!

*blush*

Sorry but had to ask.

A x

I don't know but.......................

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaahhaha!!!!!!!!

Awesome...that has just made my day I swear!!

xxx

Oh my god cant believe what youve just asked that beats my embarrassing poo question hands down!!!!!! Sarahxx.

Apparently it has loads of calories, I dont know where I heard it but thats what a few people have said. So thats a no no. lol pmsl

:hide: :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide:

Just googled it and seemingly its similar to egg white and will contain about 2cals and 1g of protein per shot.

Happe - is the nurse/doctor for the question or me? I must be insane asking this one!!! & sarah - you are right when I saw your post I was hoping it would be my question!!!! SHAME!

Looks like my info was wrong. Semen hope this helps. Apparently you need 400 goes so to speak to equal a mousse.....lol
Iknow which Id prefer though

Oh my god go with the mousse every time!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!

Tell you something this is the fastest moving thread ive ever seen for the number of replies, wonder what that says about us all??????

quote=Happe;170133]Just googled it and seemingly its similar to egg white and will contain about 2cals and 1g of protein per shot.[/quote]

PER SHOT......:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Back