Another Question (sorry!)

Can I ask a really NAUGHTY question???

Bit embarrassed about this but HAVE to ask as it is driving me NUTS. Does any particuar "5ex" act contain calories / fat / anything to knock you out of ketosis???

If you know what I mean????? LOL - cant believe I am asking this!

Well embarrased now - could blush for England?!

*blush*

Sorry but had to ask.

A x

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: Iv just almost wee'd myself ready this thread, Hubby ask me the same question on the weekend :rotflmao::rotflmao:

He wanted to encourage me on my CD road and said a good session would burn calories and a protein boost would be good for me :rotflmao:, but did'nt want to knock me out of keto :rotflmao::rotflmao:, poor man was desparate, Il think ill keep this info to myself as I told him it was a no no :rotflmao:

bm2lm xx

Sorry but id rather do beef and beans!!!!!!!

LOL love this!!

On loose women today they said that one tsp has 450 cals, i had always been told its v high calorie content as well, so i would go with that!
x

LOL love this!!

On loose women today they said that one tsp has 450 cals, i had always been told its v high calorie content as well, so i would go with that!
x

This is also what I heard so Im just not gonna bother...lol. If he is that desperate he will have to become more flexible and do it himself....lol

I have laughed myself silly at this post, this is a contender for post of the year!!!!

put it this way i lost 6lb this week , and i say its cos i never finished the task lol
How funny !!!! but its true its full of calories so dont swallow !!!!! haha

OMG i always thought it was full of calories lol
What happened in NEWQUAY then and in TAUNTON !!!! LOl i had loads of exercise !!!! haha

LOL love this!!

x

euwwwwwwww imagine eating a teaspoon of it
barffffffffff:jelous: :jelous: :jelous:

i am laughing very loud indeed

hey girls if in doubt
DONT SWALLOW
:hide:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH:rotflmao:

Back