Another restart diary

Well I've been AWOL as my step mum unexpectedly passed away in her sleep. The last two weeks have been very sad and to be honest, healthy eating has not happened.
Back on the wagon!

Well no onr cant blame you, how horrible :( I hope everything is slowly picking ip for you now xx

Hello!
I'm definitely back now.
What a month. I've been up and down the motorway more in the last few weeks than we have in the last year. This will be my first full week at home and starting to really crave 'normality', although I know that we're going to be up and down for a while yet.
Back to group this week. They've agreed to completely reset my countdown, so I won't lose the last few weeks and I won't have to see the (inevitable) gain.
I'm going to the gym tonight and I feel incredibly motivated and focused.

After her sudden death, I feel even more inclined to do this for health reasons. Had my Blodd pressure monitored for a day and it resulted in being an average of 137/96. Very boderline, so have 6 months to try and get it down to a better level, without starting a lifetime of medication.

I can and will do it!

I've just started a water challenge with a lady in the office, who is on SW too. I've managed 3 500mls today and am absolutely stuffed :)

Plan for today:
B: Muller light - raspberry
L: Veg soup and celery sticks to nibble on
T: Cheese and tomato omelette (HexA) with potato wedges (HexB) and garlic mayo (1 syn for 2 tbsps of Helmans extra light) with salad

Water - lots - no more!!!!
Exercise - walk home (45 mins) and gym (45 mins - treadmill, cycling and some weight work).

How are you getting on?

Morning!
So, still feeling positive :).

Plan for today:
B: 0% fat activitia yog
L: Cheese and tomato omelette (cooked yesterday - not sure what it is going to be like warmed up!)
T: Chicken and roasted veg. Need to get a HexB in there somewhere!

HexA - semi skimmed milk and 1/2 fat cheese.

No syns today - trying to make up for the last few weeks, but will start using them again after I go back to group (tomorrow).

Exercise - 45 min walk and gym session

Well, well. Back to group today and only 1 lb on which is AMAZING considering what has happened over the last month and being so far from plan that I couldn't see it!
It may sound weird to be pleased about a gain, but I was imagining 8 lbs at least :).
Looking forward to next week!

Morning!
The sun is shining! Makes such a difference.
Right - target for the week is to get a decent loss next Thursday. This means 100% focus and everything that I eat will be recorded.
I'm feeling excited now!

Plan for the day.
B: Activia ff yog
L: Homemade veg soup
T: Homemade burgers (with extra lean mince), 40g 1/2 far cheese, wedges and salad. Extra light mayo with garlic added!

A= ss milk and cheese
B = potato
Syns 1 (2 tbsps mayo)

(red day)

Exercise: 2.5 mile walk home.

Looking forward to the weekend! Going to the gym tomorrow and I'm actually looking forward to it :)

Big line is now being drawn.

------------------

Ok. So another bad week. Have a kidney infection and have been off work since last Tuesday. Today is the first day that I have felt vaguely normal and still on antibiotics.
Meanwhile, I am just continuing getting fatter. So, new start is needed.
I have no excuses.
I really don't like the pressure of group, so I'm going to do this thing alone. However, if anyone wants to give me any words of encouragement, it would be much appreciated.
I will weigh tomorrow morning and then will weigh weekly on a Thursday.

Plan for today - red.
B: activia yog with mango chunks
L: cheese and tomato omelette
T: steak, salad and wedges

Syns. Tbc.

Well after being up a and down, but maintaining, I am finally back in the swing of things.
It is so wonderful to feel totally in the zone once more.
I've now booked a 6 week personal training course at the gym - started last night. Had initial measurements taken so will be able to see progress!
Food is so much better too!

Plan for the day: a red day!
B: Magic porridge with summer berries and activia 0% yog.
L: Moroccan veg stew (Aubergine, courgettes, peppers and tomatoes)
T: lean pork steaks, roasted butternut squash and salad.
Snacks: 3 ryvita and 30g choc Philadelphia
A: 40g low fat cheese in salad
B: oats and ryvita
Syns: 4.5 for choc philly

Exercise:
45 min walk
45 min gym programme, cardio and kettle bells today.

Back tomorrow!

Well, I am absolutely loving the gym at the moment! I am sore, but it feels good! Have my PT session tonight and I'm going to do another session straight afterwards. Saturday is going to be my rest day!

Plan for the day - Red.
Breakfast: 35g oats (b), summer fruit and activia yog.
Lunch: Moroccan veg stew (I made a huge pot!)
Tea: grilled chicken and bacon (extra lean medallions) salad, with 40g low fat cheese (a)

Snacks - carrot and celery sticks to much at work
3 x dark rye ryvita (b)

We may pop to the local for a quick one this evening, so that will be my (much deserved!) syns.

Exercise:
45 min walk home
1 hour PT session
25 mins rowing
15 stair climber

Back