Another Restarter!

scotty911

Hi All,

I'm restarting CD on Sunday, 2 years after losing nearly 4 stone. Unfortunately the weight has crept back on and I'm back up to 17st :(

I went to see my local counsellor today (HedgeMag) who told me about this forum, so thought I may as well register and say hello!

Good luck to everyone else restarting at the moment!

Cheers,

Tim.

Welcome on board Tim, you are in good hands with Maggie! You have taken the most important step in restarting - looking forward to getting to know you and hearing about your journey.

Best of luck.

Georgie
xx

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll find it supportive and encouraging. Look forward to hearing of your losses.

Welcome Tim - Good luck with your journey. You are in good hands already in Maggie but we're always here if you need support. Vx

Hi Tim , i'm restarting today and the days almost over . So are you finishing off your last tins of sweets before sunday lol .

curry , well Tim you savour the flavour of that Curry ok its waiting for you when you reach goal hehe

Welcome Tim.

Enjoy that curry. Your next one will be the chicken curry on 790. Something to look forward to.

Good luck.

Back