Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

another shot...

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Returners' started by Gembritney, 30 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Gembritney

Gembritney Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(12.9%)
    Diet:
    LL
    wise about half a stone away from goal in july..... but since gained nearly 3 stone.... tried exante.... what a pile of crap!!!! tasted like ****!!!! so got meeting tomo with LLC to have packs x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Meks

Meks Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(19.62%)
    Diet:
    exante
    HI, Good luck. There are lots of returners on here so lots of support. I too gained about 3 stone but ten weeks later it is gone so yours will soon come off too. Well done on coming back - it's hard but worth it!! xx

4. dan8030

dan8030 New Member

Also returning......

Hi,

I have returned to the lighter life diet after a 3 year absence, originally I lost just over 3 stone and had put almost all of it back on.
    I restarted the diet at the beginning of September 2011 and am still on it at present, so far I have lost just over 2 stone with a couple of stone more to lose.

I don't know if it is because I have done it previously but I have found it quite difficult to stick to the diet and not have the occassional lapse....chocolate is my downfall :eek:(

But from the comments that people have been making about my appearence I am going to stick with it and hopefully will lose the rest of the weight.

Cheers

Danny

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.