another wee question for the newbi

samsmummy

im reading peoples q & a and see were they have a wee record of the weight loss at bottom of message are they adding that in themselves after each message or is there some kind of process were you add it in weekly then it auto posts it ??????????????????

you add that yourself on your edit signature page :)

...where it says user cp, but i think ( though i could be wrong) that you can only do it after a fair few posts. Or/and click on the ticker factory black writing above people's signature. It took me AGES to work it out, i am not very good at that sort of thing.

yeah it takes a little getting used to :)

ps you may get messages when you're trying to edit your signature saying you don't have enough characters, just keep posting things, the more posts you've made the more room you get (that confused me at first!!)

keep posting i think you may need 50 posts to get a bit more space. go to the word association thread its good fun and helps your post count!

ah so if i just keep posting my what really does seem like silly questions il soon get extra stuff

you would think they would make it a lot easier than this tho.... for all us minimins virgins lol............

ah so if i just keep posting my what really does seem like silly questions il soon get extra stuff

you would think they would make it a lot easier than this tho.... for all us minimins virgins lol............

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 20 post s's you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You also need at least 50 posts to become a member of the NLP Private Forum. Subject to availability as there is a waiting list.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

hi

nice to meet you also every one is sooooo friendly on this i c you are doing well keep up excellent work im starting on monday this time for keeps now i know all about this web site

Back