Another week...

LV30

Gold Member
...before I get to weigh.

The not-knowing is horrible!! My consultant is on holidays and my last weigh-in was on 30 April - last month!! lol I could have gone and weighed with another consultant, but I couldn't be bothered with all that faffing... lol

I normally weigh on a Monday, but 7 more long days to go...

It had better be a good loss after me waiting for so long. I need patience as well as lots of will power!!

Hope everyone is ok (and all the naughtiness that's gone on over the weekend is out of your system - reading posts on a Monday morning is pretty traumatic!). Good luck this week!!

Lx

LV30 said:
...before I get to weigh.

The not-knowing is horrible!! My consultant is on holidays and my last weigh-in was on 30 April - last month!! lol I could have gone and weighed with another consultant, but I couldn't be bothered with all that faffing... lol

I normally weigh on a Monday, but 7 more long days to go...

It had better be a good loss after me waiting for so long. I need patience as well as lots of will power!!

Hope everyone is ok (and all the naughtiness that's gone on over the weekend is out of your system - reading posts on a Monday morning is pretty traumatic!). Good luck this week!!

Lx

My consultant is away at least once a month! Drives me crazy because i NEED to be weighed to stop my bad days lol x

Back