antibiotics?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fat_2_fabulous, 31 July 2007 Social URL.

1. fat_2_fabulous

fat_2_fabulous Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(34.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world extra easy
    hi gang, ive come down with really bad tonsilitis. im struggling to swallow so i dont no how im gunna manage to drink all my water. but im determined so im gunna try and bear the pain!anyone no if im allowed to take anti biotics??and if im not what would happen if i do and be a rebel???:p

thanks guys xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Hi Hun, I took antibiotics on SS and I was fine, but I really would ask your GPs advice.

If you feel really bad and need to eat then stick to low carb stuff, if you are ill you may need a bit of food to keep you going, maybe add a meal or 790 for a week or so x

4. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    You should check with your GP but usually you do need to be on a "with food" programme on Cambridge when having antibiotics. Check with your GP and get your CDC to call Gill Wallshaw and double check the best way forward but I personally would do 1200 while on them.

Mike

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.