Anxious about stepping up to 810 - advice?

Julie W

I will have completed my first 12 weeks on Thursday and am getting worried about moving up to 810. For some reason I'd convinced myself that it was 2 CD products and a small meal and have now realised that it's 3.

I'm worried that I will put weight on or eat too much and find it difficult to go back to ss. This wouldn't be too much of an issue if I was near my goal but I'm only half way through.

Any advice appreciated.

Wow I know how you feel and I'm only on week 4. I'm scared if I start eating, I'll not be able to stop! But this plan works so trust it. Also take a day at a time and see how you do x

Honestly (going all jedi here) trust in the plan.

You will be fine! I was querying this a few weeks back and was told that losses on 810 (if its followed properly lind) are a good 2-3lbs a week, some weeks on SS do that for me , so it all looks good!

Good luck, although I'm sure you won't need it.

Hey Julie
Just wanted to say dont be scared hon.. I was so scared to I really was... and I didnt do it til my 14th week because of this.... but I did ss+ and lost 2 1/2 the first week and then have carried on with it and lost 3 pounds the second week..
Good luck hon and you only have to do it for a week and then you can go back if your not happy with it...
Your doing fab x

I started out on the 810 and am still on it. I love it! My losses in my opinion are very good too. I lost 4lbs in weeks 1, 3lbs week 2 and 2lbs at my weigh in to day (although my cdc told me that she thinks i would have lost more if i drank more water (as i am struggling to get this down)! The average weight loss on 810 is still 12lbs per month, and you wont put any weight on as you are still on a very low amount of calories so you will still be burning fat (it is not possible for you to put weight on if you are following the diet strictly unless you are retaining water, which would only last a couple of weeks if that).

You will be fine on it.xx I love the fact theat i can have the small evening meal as i really dont feel like i am dieting at all!!xx

Julie dont worry, i lost 3.5lb on my 13th week i did SS+ not 810 so i would deffo stay in ketosis. I really enjoyed it then went straight back to ss, Good luck im sure you'll be fine.

You will still have good losses if you stick to the plan :). I find it helps if I plan my day at the beginning with what I am going to eat, rather than raid the fridge when I feel hungry. I've made myself a scribbled table on a sheet of paper and fill in what I will have for breakfast, lunch and dinner etc (including the 2 CD products I still have to fit in into the 1000cal plan). Also making sure I have the right foods in the house (loads of green veg & salad, chicken/turkey, cans of tuna in water etc) so I have a bit of choice, and not buying any rubbish that may tempt you if it is in the house.

I also usually have a few extra CD packs around so I have a bit of a choice and am not left with just 2 packs near the end of the week which I may not fancy that day IYSWIM. You can do it!! Good luck with 810 ;).

Soon2bslimmer x

Back