Any 15st peope looking for a buddy?

lucysmommy

Gold Member
Hi

I have been here before and I am restarting tomorrow - looking any buddy's who are a similar weight as me and following cal counting?

I'm 5ft 5in, weigh 220lbs and looking to lose 80lbs.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey there , currently 222 lbs. quite new to cc .
See you had a great loss in 4 weeks before . I am 5'9 and am keeping to around 1400 with the aim of losing 2 lbs a week :)

slimming lizard said:
Hey there , currently 222 lbs. quite new to cc .
See you had a great loss in 4 weeks before . I am 5'9 and am keeping to around 1400 with the aim of losing 2 lbs a week :)

Hiya

Thanks for replying :)

Yeah it's proof that the weight comes off when you try hard :) hoping to get to the gym tomorrow - I have my food etc all planned out and looking to stay low cals but will treat myself when I want something - obviously not every day or week though :)

I will doing 1200 as I find it gives me an incentive to exercise and eat more lol xx

Hiya

Thanks for replying :)

Yeah it's proof that the weight comes off when you try hard :) hoping to get to the gym tomorrow - I have my food etc all planned out and looking to stay low cals but will treat myself when I want something - obviously not every day or week though :)

I will doing 1200 as I find it gives me an incentive to exercise and eat more lol xx

Please be careful with the 1200! 80lbs is a lot to lose and I worry that when/if you plateau you'll have nowhere to move with your food! I've still got about 20lbs to lose and I am on 1350 a day (started at 1500 about 20lbs ago!) and have no plans to do 1200 until the last few pounds or if I have a serious plateau! Even a little higher would give you some leverage!

Good luck with your Calorie Counting Journey!

faery_lights said:
Please be careful with the 1200! 80lbs is a lot to lose and I worry that when/if you plateau you'll have nowhere to move with your food! I've still got about 20lbs to lose and I am on 1350 a day (started at 1500 about 20lbs ago!) and have no plans to do 1200 until the last few pounds or if I have a serious plateau! Even a little higher would give you some leverage!

Good luck with your Calorie Counting Journey!

Thanks for this I will start on 1500 then and see how I go :)

lucysmommy said:
Thanks for this I will start on 1500 then and see how I go :)

I think that's a good plan. :) I'm currently 15st6lbs, down from 21.5 stone, and I still eat between 1400 and 1500 a day. I started off at 1800 and have worked my way down to this level, but can't see me going much lower now. All the best. xx

lucysmommy said:
Hi

I have been here before and I am restarting tomorrow - looking any buddy's who are a similar weight as me and following cal counting?

I'm 5ft 5in, weigh 220lbs and looking to lose 80lbs.

Thanks

Hi,

How has your first week gone?

Mines been good lost 5lbs but think its mostly water.

I'm going out for hubbies birthday tomorrow - meal is about 7 courses, I can see the 5lbs back on by Sunday night!!!!

busybee_mummy said:
Hi,

How has your first week gone?

Mines been good lost 5lbs but think its mostly water.

I'm going out for hubbies birthday tomorrow - meal is about 7 courses, I can see the 5lbs back on by Sunday night!!!!

Hey it's been good scales showing 4lbs so far bit not weighing in till Monday :) x

Hey,

I'm looking for a buddy!!

I am 14st 8.

I was previously 15.2 stone and I lost over 5 stone a cpl of years back, now i'm back up to 14.8 I did however lose 3lbs last week. And i'll be doing CC'ing again. It worked wonders for me. If you like I dont mind sharing my before & afters for motivation (Because you are the same weight as I was (am))

Oh and i'm from Glasgow too.

xxxxxxxxx

littlemiss said:
Hey,

I'm looking for a buddy!!

I am 14st 8.

I was previously 15.2 stone and I lost over 5 stone a cpl of years back, now i'm back up to 14.8 I did however lose 3lbs last week. And i'll be doing CC'ing again. It worked wonders for me. If you like I dont mind sharing my before & afters for motivation (Because you are the same weight as I was (am))

Oh and i'm from Glasgow too.

xxxxxxxxx

Hi sorry it took me so long to reply - are u on mfp?

Well I lost 4lbs this week so I am really pleased with that :)

Where abouts in Glasgow are u from I'm in hillington? (south side ) xx

Hi - I'm polgara36 on MFP. Started about 3 weeks ago when I hit 15st. Never been this weight before and at 5ft 1" it's putting a lot of strain on my knees.

I lost 4 stones about 15 years ago and it's slowly crept on - for some reason I really cannot see that I'm overweight when I look in the mirror and it's only when I see photos that I get a shock. Have had a lot of medical problems, gynae and torn ligaments which have restricted my exercise, but working to get my fitness back

Polgara said:
Hi - I'm polgara36 on MFP. Started about 3 weeks ago when I hit 15st. Never been this weight before and at 5ft 1" it's putting a lot of strain on my knees.

I lost 4 stones about 15 years ago and it's slowly crept on - for some reason I really cannot see that I'm overweight when I look in the mirror and it's only when I see photos that I get a shock. Have had a lot of medical problems, gynae and torn ligaments which have restricted my exercise, but working to get my fitness back

Hey I know how you feel :-(

We will get there x

I had a sts this week bit gutted as apart from Saturday, I ate below my cals (not always healthy choices).

Oh well had a vegetable pitta kebab from take away tonight was lush!

Here's to another weekend of trying x

Hi can I join? Been cc for just over a week using MVP. Starting weight was 15.11!!! (eek!) Lost 5.5 lbs first week so really chuffed!!! Hope everyone's getting on ok :0)

Hi sorry it took me so long to reply - are u on mfp?

Well I lost 4lbs this week so I am really pleased with that :)

Where abouts in Glasgow are u from I'm in hillington? (south side ) xx

Hey

Yeah I am on MFP - but I haven't been on for a while & didn't realise you could add friends, I shall check it out.

I'm in Carntyne - East End.

Well done on your loss 4lbs is amazing!

xxxxxx

This is similar to me too, I am 5ft 3 and i'm just short of 15 stone.I also dont think im all that bad when looking in the mirror, but yeah the fotos are horrendous & as they say the camera never lies, I am starting to hate nights out & stuff now, especially with everyone taking photos & posting on FB.

xxxxx

I'm 14st 8lbs, but I was a similar weight you were when you started too.
How are you getting on now :) ?
Good to see somebody else from Scotland on here too :p

Me im 15 8 and need a buddy

Start:: 217lb current:: 213lb...Goal:: 154lb 59lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 18lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday 10 to go. 40lb by xmas 38 to go

Back