Any 15st peope looking for a buddy?

Hey guys

Sorry I haven't had the chance to post in a while but I am now back and ready to do this x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hehe I've not been on for ages either, thought I'd just update!

I went away for a week and put on, still trying to lose it, was 15:4 on Monday but after 2 days ill I weighed in at 15:1 this morning - woop woop ( will prob go straight back on though once I start eating again!)

Xxx

busybee_mummy said:
Hehe I've not been on for ages either, thought I'd just update!

I went away for a week and put on, still trying to lose it, was 15:4 on Monday but after 2 days ill I weighed in at 15:1 this morning - woop woop ( will prob go straight back on though once I start eating again!)

Xxx

Good luck - I am still 15st 8lb so we can do this x

Hi guys lost 0.5lb this week of my 1lb gain from last week. Im good witg this. I still havib totm trouble (heavy for 2 weeks not right surely) and sickness bug in my house so only had carbs for energy n sugary tea!

Im now 15s 6lb

Start:: 218.5lb current:: 216lb...Goal:: 154lb 62lb to go!!

Leeanne910 said:
Hi guys lost 0.5lb this week of my 1lb gain from last week. Im good witg this. I still havib totm trouble (heavy for 2 weeks not right surely) and sickness bug in my house so only had carbs for energy n sugary tea!

Im now 15s 6lb

Start:: 218.5lb current:: 216lb...Goal:: 154lb 62lb to go!!

Well done on your loss x

Hey ladies. I started 2 weeks ago, weigh every Mon. 3 weeks ago was 14.11. A week later 3lbs loss, down to 14.8, I weigh tomoz to see the results from last week, so fingers crossed.

Those ppl who use MFP....what are the benefits? I have only spent a wee while on it. Does it just add up exercise/food/cals ect, or is it a forum & other things? Just trying to figure out if its worth the effort finding out my log in details ect

Oh and good luck everyone!!

Mfp is good for the database and ease of addin cals n cals burned. Also there are chat forums n u can add friends like i have some ppl off minimims on there i love it

Leeanne910 if u get it

I lost 1.2lb this week somehow as i still been poorly and ate wrong but lost 1.2

Start:: 218.5lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 154lb 61lb to go!!

Hi all I'd like to join please I'm 15st 11 and 5'5 ish

Would like some buddies.i love cc but get confused sometimes with it as my meals are nothing but not healthy if you know what i mean so a little help with that would be great,I get terrible heartburn but can't take anything for it as it just makes it worse.
I love going on the wii on wii fit plus and also a game called exerbeat which is fab as well cos I don't like the gym.

Start weight:15st 11lbs

Last edited:
Hi

I think the thing with doing low cals means that veggies need to take up a huge portion of your meals - how many cals are u having?? X

Hi I'm having 1200 a day on mfp but I get days where I still feel hungry I may be doing it wrong and need more.
I know that I need to exercise more lol

I'm now 15stone 7lbs

Hi I'm having 1200 a day on mfp but I get days where I still feel hungry I may be doing it wrong and need more.
I know that I need to exercise more lol

I'm now 15stone 7lbs

There is a calculation in the stickies to use. I'm 15stone 0 and have (when I'm good) 1400-1600.
There are also lots of people that have good weight loss but without exercise so don't worry too much. X

There is a calculation in the stickies to use. I'm 15stone 0 and have (when I'm good) 1400-1600.
There are also lots of people that have good weight loss but without exercise so don't worry too much. X

Yep, I'm one of them, lol. 7.5 stone lost, zero exercise (if it was possible to have negative exercise, that'd be me!). ;) xx

Back