Any 30 day shred people around?

i love it but don't lose anything while doing it. they do say don't exercise in first 2 weeks

but if you do try i'll join you on the thread

Hiya - I really wouldn't recommend starting it until at least week 3 of SSing. I didn't even start doing my long walks again until Week 3 - I started this during my 13th week whilst I was on 810 so for the first few days I was doing it I was having a 300cal meal. When I went back to SS, I was absolutely fine.

If you are uncertain, step through the cardio no matter what she says during the jumping jacks ;) and drop the weights the first time through.

That's decided then, I'll start Monday which is 1st day of week 3......don't think I wait much longer than that as I'm missing exercise! (never thought I'd say that)

To the ones starting today, good luck & let me know how u get on xxx

i'm on day 3 again had a try a level 2 the other day omg that was hard and confusing so went back to level 1 lol. i ended up doing jumping jacks alot cause i couldn't do squat though as my gymnastic daugther tells me.

30 day shred..

Hi all... I have seen a lot about this dvd, and i think i may just have to jump on the bandwagon and do it also..

can i have your honest reviews?

What exactly does the dvd consist of?
what differences can you see in your body/shape?
what plans are you on whilst doing it and has it made your losses slower/better?

I really need to tone up before my holidays so think i may just order this and get going!

I love it! Best exercise DVD I have EVER done.

There are 3 25 minute workouts, you are supposed to do level 1 10 times, 2 10 times and 3 10 times and then you are "Shredded".

Each workout consists of Warm up 3 x circuits and Cool Down

Circuits are as follows

• 3 mins strength - 30 seconds high intensity strength move, 1 min of working arms and legs at the same time and repeat
  • 2 mins cardio 30 seconds bursts of different cardio moves like jumping jacks, pretend skipping etc
  • 1 minute abs

You do 3 sets of different exercises, with each level these get tougher in different ways.

You want results - here are mine...

Day 116 and 30 Day Shred stats « Keep off the arse

Weightloss was slow in the first two weeks but inches flew off...and then the pounds followed - over a stone in the second two weeks. And I am nearing the end of a VLCD - I've been doing this for weeks.

wow.. amzing results, thank you for sharing!

I have taken the plunge and bought it :)
Will start as soon as it arrives. Just been counting on my calender... if i dont start until the 18th.. my 30th day will be the day before i go to turkey!!

HOW FRIGHTENING!!

I need to get going asap, and get my body looking better for holidays! :)

I'll start with you lil legs!! I decided to delay my start til I was into week 3 xx

Absolutely the whole body - spot reducing is a myth anyway but this will build muscle tone in your legs, arms core and shoulders as well as burning a whole heap of fat...Jillian has a magic formula for getting you to work absolutely EVERYTHING.

Oh - if there was on massive change in me over the 4 weeks, it was my obliques - the side of my waist is like a rock now. And my arms - bingo wings are going going gone.

I did one day this week and the next day showed no change so got put off it a bit. However I get the muscle is smaller than fat so u might not lose weight but inches etc, but when do you start losing fat?
Also, do you need to eat more protein to maintain or gain muscles as I obvioudly cant on a vlcd.
Thanks!

Back