Any cdc's in Coventry?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by naomi1611, 5 May 2008 Social URL.

1. naomi1611

naomi1611 Will B Slim

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi all i will be returning to the cambridge diet in July and i was just wondering if there are any cdc in Coventry on here. My old cdc in London charged me £35 for a weeks supply of shakes,bars and briks. I was hoping to find someone who charges around the same price.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mich

Mich Taking Back Control...!!!

Hi!

I'm in Coventry and I go to Alison in Radford.... she is on the Cambridge website under Alison & Chris (her OH though I always see Alison)..... she's very nice and a full week for me is £36

HTH

4. naomi1611

naomi1611 Will B Slim

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi thanks for your reply, that is great i will give them a call next month. I cant wait to start. :D:D

5. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I see Jo in Mount Nod, she's fab! She has a price list of individual products. Jo is on the CD website too.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.