Any classes gone electronic?

Our class was one of this first in Scotland to go electronic and it's definitely a much quicker experience than waiting for someone to find your card in a box (with all your details visble!) also the CD weeks are added automatically so no vouchers to hand over and sow/som worked out automatically, a definite thumbs up!

The scales don't change as they're already electronic.

There can be some glitches though, I was weighing one lady the other week and the PDA crashed, I restarted it and weighed her as usual but when the consultant went round the group the PDA said this lady had lost 8st !

Guess who won SotW lol

Our class just went electronic a couple of weeks ago... seems to be working ok even though our consultant hasn't quite got to grips with it yet, bless! :p

Will it tell you when you're eligible for your club 10 free week? I'm sure I've stayed under for about 6 weeks now!

Wonder when the Northern Ireland classes will switch over.? we are usually about 5 years behind England in everything. ! ! ! ! !

my class is in Northern Ireland and we have been electronic for the past 6 weeks

a place called Fallingbostel?!!!

About 2 and a half hours away from us. Never been to Fally but go past it when I go to Hamburg. It's not too far from Hannover airport, hope you both get to see him regularly though

Back