Any else gone back down to SS close to BMI 25?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LizzMB, 24 August 2009 Social URL.

1. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    just a wondering, i'd kind of naturally moved up to SS+, especially considering i'm not far away from BMI 25 now, but i've decided to move back to SS for a couple of weeks....which i'm finding difficult becuase its a bit of a culture shock again (although no first 3 days hell), but just wondered if anyone else has done this?

I feel my losses on SS are a bit better, esp as i have no clue re the measurements for the veggies and am now worrying i'm having too many...i think the security almost of SS might see me to 11 stone a bit quicker than SS+...!

i'm so excited about moving up to maintenance...i keep reading the book before bed to keep me motivated!

oh, and forgot to add, i lost 2lbs this week! lol :D

Hope everyone is having a fab day! :D

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. quizzicalgrrl

quizzicalgrrl Posting Mad!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    I have
    :) it is a tough road ! xx

4. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    I tried, but SS+ just kept pulling me back! Actually have better losses on SS+ anyway. Once I've gone down the chicken route there's no return for me I'm afraid :)

5. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    just noticed your BMI Liz,congrats on the healthy BMI!!! :D
    Did you have to go up to SS+ when you got under the 25 bmi bit, or up to 810? i'm a bit confused.....
    xx

6. alipally

alipally Serial Dieter!

Start Weight:
    118.3kg
    Current Weight:
    113.7kg
    Goal Weight:
    80kg
    Lost(%):
    4.6kg(3.87%)
    Diet:
    Optifast/cambridge
    Really Watergirl should now be moving up to 810!!

Lots of my clients stay on SS right until BMI 25... then move up the plans. This works well if you have a lower BMI target of around, say 22, then it's definitely doable!

Tough to do it once you've done SS+ and realised that you can lose weight with a bit of food!!!

Good luck with your return to SS!!

7. Lexy1972

Lexy1972 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I asked my CDC if I need to move up next week as my BMI should hit 25 or below but she said it wasn't necessary as I am eating anyway in between spurts of SS. I was really good to begin with to get the bulk of the weight off but I'm afraid now my priority is also to have a social life again. So I do SS on the days I can and on the days I have something planned I just make healthy choices. This works for me as I'm still having to learn how much and what I can eat and also drink. I think you have to do what works best for you x

8. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    Hey, just noticed it myself! It's not 100% accurate really because - my CDC has me down as 5'6'' which I always thought I was. It's only since the other week when I went to the hospital and was told I'm nearer to 5'7'' (probably 5'6.6'' I reckon)
    Plus, I weigh first thing in the morning and am showing as 11 stone 4 at the moment, but on my CDC scales I am still 11 stone 7.
    So my BMI of 25 won't be until I get to 11 stone with her if you know what I mean.

TBH I don't weigh my chicken and know I go over, so am probably nearer to 810 than SS+ anyway.

Thanks for the congrats though and sorry for the long winded explanation!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.