Any else gone back down to SS close to BMI 25?

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
just a wondering, i'd kind of naturally moved up to SS+, especially considering i'm not far away from BMI 25 now, but i've decided to move back to SS for a couple of weeks....which i'm finding difficult becuase its a bit of a culture shock again (although no first 3 days hell), but just wondered if anyone else has done this?

I feel my losses on SS are a bit better, esp as i have no clue re the measurements for the veggies and am now worrying i'm having too many...i think the security almost of SS might see me to 11 stone a bit quicker than SS+...!

i'm so excited about moving up to maintenance...i keep reading the book before bed to keep me motivated!

oh, and forgot to add, i lost 2lbs this week! lol :D

Hope everyone is having a fab day! :D

xx

I tried, but SS+ just kept pulling me back! Actually have better losses on SS+ anyway. Once I've gone down the chicken route there's no return for me I'm afraid :)

just noticed your BMI Liz,congrats on the healthy BMI!!! :D
Did you have to go up to SS+ when you got under the 25 bmi bit, or up to 810? i'm a bit confused.....
xx

Really Watergirl should now be moving up to 810!!

Lots of my clients stay on SS right until BMI 25... then move up the plans. This works well if you have a lower BMI target of around, say 22, then it's definitely doable!

Tough to do it once you've done SS+ and realised that you can lose weight with a bit of food!!!

Good luck with your return to SS!!

I asked my CDC if I need to move up next week as my BMI should hit 25 or below but she said it wasn't necessary as I am eating anyway in between spurts of SS. I was really good to begin with to get the bulk of the weight off but I'm afraid now my priority is also to have a social life again. So I do SS on the days I can and on the days I have something planned I just make healthy choices. This works for me as I'm still having to learn how much and what I can eat and also drink. I think you have to do what works best for you x

Hey, just noticed it myself! It's not 100% accurate really because - my CDC has me down as 5'6'' which I always thought I was. It's only since the other week when I went to the hospital and was told I'm nearer to 5'7'' (probably 5'6.6'' I reckon)
Plus, I weigh first thing in the morning and am showing as 11 stone 4 at the moment, but on my CDC scales I am still 11 stone 7.
So my BMI of 25 won't be until I get to 11 stone with her if you know what I mean.

TBH I don't weigh my chicken and know I go over, so am probably nearer to 810 than SS+ anyway.

Thanks for the congrats though and sorry for the long winded explanation!!

Back