Any ex CDers LLers on CS????

size102b

Banned
Hi are there any ex cambridge dieters or lighterlifers on CS now?I just wondered if Cs is as hard as CD and LL as everyone here sounds really hungery and really struggling?I did CD 4 times and LL once but it was the NO food bit I struggled on?Maybe eating does make it harder?
Anyone???xxx:confused:

Hi

Yes I did CD a couple of years ago when I only had 2 stone to loose. Lost the weight in no time at all as well.

However not eating did not prepare me for returning to a healthy eating regime (nb i did not go through maintenance etc so not blaming the diet, just had a BAD CDC who wasnt really interested when there was not so much money involved).

So a combination of bad health and the related treatments, not being able to execrcise and comfort eating - here I am with 7 stone to loose.

CS is working well for me - i lost 9 pounds in my first week. I can still eat and I can snack but my calorie intake has been reduced along with adapting to low carbs - result is I am not hungry, I dont feel deprived and I am loosing weight.

Hope this helps

Maz

Hi - well it's only day 1 on CS for me, so can't really comment from experience, however, I did do 12 weeks of LL foundation last summer with no lapses and lost close to 4 stone in that time. I didn't do development or route to management, I simply followed a healthy eating routine after our family holiday, until I hit December and put on around 10lbs! When I finished LL I did still had around a stone or so to lose to get to my goal of 25bmi, so now I've got around 2 stone to lose on CS.

I found LL easy and hard, I did get hungry (I think this happens on EVERY diet), so I'm prepared for days on CS where I'm hungry but at least with CS you can have a meal and snacks to curb the hunger pangs - I hope!

I firmly believe that if your mind is set and you're in the "zone" any and all diets will work - but if you're not, you've no hope of success - been there done that many, many times. I know I'm in the "zone" just now and totally focused on my CS journey ahead - so here goes!

I did CD and I have to say i am finding this far easier. I like the shakes more and I like still being able to eat!
I think having food helps you cope when returning to food permanently.

Hiya

I really strugglec on CD & LL, the fact I wasn't 'allowed' food made me want it like a woman possessed!

This diet allows some food but still restricts my need to eat crap all the time.

I have my 1st weigh in tomorrow, so i will post the results

L
xxxx

HI I did LL last year and i lost 4st and i was ok because i knew tht food was not allowed and it was easy for me

thanks alot guys the 1st time I did Cd was great but then I did it 2 other times got to 2 stone lost the 2nd and 3rd and couldnt do it felt deprived?
I start CS tomorrow so feeling happy now =) xx
Good luck everyone xx:)

Good luck for tomorrow hope you will enjoy at least here you can eat and have 3 snacks per day than nothing at all

Back