Any holidays planned??

Last week me, oh and some friends, 2 other couples, booked a week in a villa in Algarve in September. So excited! OH paid for me aswell as a treat for my 30th and valentines :eek:) it has taken us nearly 5 years to get OH to go on holiday! So that's my Target date to loose 6 stone.....going to be hard work!

lovely to look and see where everybody is going:).. week after next im going to prague for a few days with girls from work then in july 2 weeks in zakynthos.. cant wait for some sun :)... enjoy all:)

A week in Sa Coma at the end of May :)

I've like re-reading this thread & realised so many of us have been on our hols, I'd now like updates please on how your holiday went:D

Ours with MiL was 50/50 we didn't do any geocaching as the paths just weren't suitable for wheelchairs, we managed ok with her, but the downside is I didn't realise how rude she could be. Anyway we're now having a sloping path put in so when we take her back next year:rolleyes: it will be easier.

I go to Egypt on Thursday....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Not excited or anything ;)
Having a long weekend in London with my best friend in July..
Week abroad somewhere in Europe with Friends in August..
Long weekend in Italy in September..

Eek!

Off to Turkey on the 29th June can't wait :0) sun sun sun xx

I'm off to Egypt on Tuesday!! Only booked it 10 days ago so it's very last minute, can't wait :)

Woohoo! Where abouts are you going?

Going in 4 weigh ins to see my parents in their villa in a little island off the coast of Tunisia. Then off to the isle of wight in a hotel for 10 days in July. Finally in oct we are off to porthcurnick in cornwall in a cottage practically on the beach. Trying to work up to ask hubs if we can get a long weekend in the dales at some point. I love my holidays!

Going in 4 weigh ins to see my parents in their villa in a little island off the coast of Tunisia. Then off to the isle of wight in a hotel for 10 days in July. Finally in oct we are off to porthcurnick in cornwall in a cottage practically on the beach. Trying to work up to ask hubs if we can get a long weekend in the dales at some point. I love my holidays!

Sounds brill, I'm trying to pluck up the courage to ask OH if we can go on a Motown weekender at Butlins:eek: it'sso expensive though.

Back