Any ideas- 3lbs put on!!!! Help

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Nibblenibble, 30 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Nibblenibble

Nibblenibble New Member

Hello

I have been a member of S.W for 4 weeks and I have lost 5 pounds. I feel a lot better and I feel like Im really getting into it. However this week I went back to the gym, so I went three times last week. at my weekly weigh in I have put on 3lbs?

My food diary has mostly been the red diet with two days on green, I stick to around 10syns a day and my diet didnt change from the week before bar a few things.

Should I go up the gym and see the scales weight go down slowely/go up with muscle weight and stick with the gym and remember that Im losing inches? I like the gym but I want to see the weight coming off on the scales. Im 28 years old, 5'8 and weigh 13.9 stone.

Thanks

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.