Any May starters out there?

Flex, Developers is the next phase after foundation, for those who want to continue losing before starting RTM. A lot of us did not hit our goal in the 3 months of foundation - so we continued abstaining for however many more months it took to lose the weight. OR weeks. Whatever. Then we start RTM.

No going back to food then back to abstanance. :)

Maybe Im in developers now then, seeing that male foundation is 8 weeks (isnt it??)

I still want to loose, and should be 13st 2lb max for a healthy BMI. in your opinion, would I be best to hit that figure before considering RTM or get to my initial goal which was a 5st loss?

I know no one can decide what someone else should do, and I know that I can not base my actions on the information of one person on a forum....but I am concerend that if I loose weight on RTM I will be below where I think I will feel comfortable. BUt I am also worried if I dont go to a healthy BMI before RTM, then I could not loose (or heaven forbid gain) then I will not be where I Should be.

advice required.

Today I feel like I could keep going for as long as needed.

Last week I wanted to throw in the towel. I blame the milk (and those lizards from outer space).

Congratulations Flex huni. You are doing soooooooooo well.
I personally would stay in Developers until you get to the weight you want to be. I have heard that you may loose a few pounds at the start of RTM but it evens off to what you started at by the end (Does that make any sense)

Hi Flexi
You are doing so well. I know what you mean. It feels like you could go on forever.
As you say we can't decide for someone else, However, I would recommend you stay on developers until you get to the weight you want to be and are comfortable with - the definitely do RTM if you can.
RTM should help you stay just about even.
BEWARE - it feels very panicky when you start to introduce food - all you want to do is stay on abstinence. That's the easy bit.

dunno whats wrong again today.

feeling hungry. genuinly. keeping busy, not thinking about food or cravings. Just feel empty stomach.

Not stopped drinking to combat it, just feeling like I really needing something in my guts.

WONT THOUGH,

just wondered if other abstainees are struggling at times iwth acctual physical hunger?

Lately my stomach has been constantly rumbling, not sure why!
Makes me feel like I should be hungry...even when i'm not.

Hanmac im the exact same......cant get over the way it rumbles and its so loud at times - so your not on your own. A lady who works at one of our branches has done LL she did it for 4 months and lost 3st 9lbs, she said her tummy was awful with same problem

Hanmac im the exact same......cant get over the way it rumbles and its so loud at times - so your not on your own. A lady who works at one of our branches has done LL she did it for 4 months and lost 3st 9lbs, she said her tummy was awful with same problem

well cycled home and I was absolutely fine whilst cycling, soon as I got in uve had my peanut bar and I feel empty inside.

not good at all.

on another note Tracy....sorry for not congratulating you on a stone in 2 weeks :OMG: just well done you that is superb. keep going gal

thank you flex!
ive struggled today, skipped a pack this afternoon (at work) just couldnt face it, it was chilli soup loved it at first but think ive had too much of it and now cant bear it, so just drank water. ive come home and made some veg crisps though.
god the urge to eat some proper food really drove me mad earlier but i said NO NO NO NO. yes im well pleased ive lost a stone in 2 weeks its fab but i have much more to lose :( for once in my life i wish i could almost turn the clock on rather than back

thank you flex!
ive struggled today, skipped a pack this afternoon (at work) just couldnt face it, it was chilli soup loved it at first but think ive had too much of it and now cant bear it, so just drank water. ive come home and made some veg crisps though.
god the urge to eat some proper food really drove me mad earlier but i said NO NO NO NO. yes im well pleased ive lost a stone in 2 weeks its fab but i have much more to lose :( for once in my life i wish i could almost turn the clock on rather than back

Sounds like we have the same mindset.

USed to love TCS at the start, now it almost makes me ill. DOwn to one pack a week for "variety".

Yup keep thinking "wish it was september" wish it was ...... But then that way I dont think I would learn and that is half the problem nad the LL solution. If it was easy and didnt have to think about I dont think we would succeed.

As for eating proper food, im exactly the same. Im not really wanting x or y, I just want to chew and digest something. really mad I know.

You may have more to loose, but you are one less than where you were.

In a couple of weeks you will be even closer.

I am still amazed by people who do conventional diets and stick it out and loose 5 stone etc as I cant comprehend how they can be happy with salami thin weight losses each week.

keep going

thanks flex I will keep going have too!
3rd weigh in tonight, wonder what ive lost??????????

Best of luck with it tonight.

the best thing is it will be a loss you know that much with abstinance.

hope you have a good day.

How is it thursday already. Just flown by and nearly monday again for my weigh in.

Jumped on the scales this morning myself to see how Im getting on only 2lb according to them, but im more than happy with that as could be close to 4lb come monday, which means im still on target for the end of the month.

thaks Flex! Im sure you'll do your 4lb Monday fingers crossed for you!
I know the week has flown by, I will be so glad when Friday is over and I can have little lie in saturday im so tired this week

Well I'm over the moon as I lost a lb. Still not quite at my 4.5st mini goal.

So for 14 weeks I've lost weight every week.

Onwards and downwards:)

yipeeeeeee told you you would lose something, well done made up for you x

Yay! Worth sticking with it and not going off the rails completely! Well done Flex :)

That's great FF! Well done for putting the blip behind you, onwards and downwards I say!
xx

HI Gang,

sorry if I caused any concern. went away for 3 days and I am only back home today.

very, very tired.

all is well, the scales say no loss so far this week but so what. Keep plodding on.

Weird going away all expenses (well full english brekkie, evening meal, buffet reception type things) and saying nah. Was very weird as this is what normal slim people do.

Anyway, Im back with some horrid deadlines to make. they were meant to be done before I went away but didnt and back at work and luckily my line manager is away so it gives me til monday really...so ill be working the weekend.

anyway,

I am alove and well and still on the packs and will be posting once more. thanks for the concern and the personal messeges on my profile page. Funny how 3 days silence and you get folk worried.

I will forewarn next time. lols

Yay! Am glad to see you back Flex!
Had me worried.
And very well done for resisting everything :)
xxx

Back