Any May starters out there?

Hi AJB - be positive. You will be at target by September. :D

Hey May starters :)

I was a May starter last year, so just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world for your journeys. It will be the best gift you will ever give to yourselves. You should have all had some stunning weight losses now and be well into Ketosis. Hang in there it only gets better. anyway I just wanted to say hi and introuce myself, and if you have any questions give me a shout :)

Happy weight loss

Jez
xx

Hey May starters :)

I was a May starter last year, so just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world for your journeys. It will be the best gift you will ever give to yourselves. You should have all had some stunning weight losses now and be well into Ketosis. Hang in there it only gets better. anyway I just wanted to say hi and introuce myself, and if you have any questions give me a shout :)

Happy weight loss

Jez
xx
Thanks jez

so you lost 80lbs. that is phenominal. I see that you got your bmi to 20 odd amazing.

are you maintaining still or living "normal" healthy life?

how long did it take you to reach your target by the way?

thanks for your encouragement

Hey FF

I started on 13 May and reached goal on 14 September, so in reality, compared to years of fatness, not very long at all. I am still maintaining and living a "normal" life - whatever normal is. I have changed how I eat and I have changed how I think. That has a lot to do with maintaining. If you do what you did before you will end up with the same result - ie being overweight. So all in all life is pretty good. I have still not adjusted to being a "thin" person, which is the hardest thing of all for a lot of people who loose weight, especially large amounts. It comes off so fast and mentally it happens really slowly. I still do a double take in the mirror when I see myself sometimes. Enjoy the journey, take some time out to think about things, and constantly visualise the "new you". The journey is so special and so worth it.

There is so much for you all to look forward to :)

Jez
xx

jez, i'm scared of visualizing a new me. i don't want to set too high an expectation, because i don't want to be let down once again by myself especially with regards to my weight and the problems/issues i have because of it. I have hope but i dont want to hope, only to be let down.

To put it into a little perspective Dazzle, I knew that I would loose weight with LL. I thought when I started it that I would reach a size 14 and be happy with that as I was an 18 when I started. But... and here is the exciting part... the weight comes off so fast that before you know it you are dropping dress sizes here there and everywhere!!! I remember - and it is in my blog if you ever want to read it - trying on a size 12 and thinking OMG I am so tiny, and literally 2 odd weeks later I was a size 10 and 2 weeks after that an 8. It seems to take a while to dorp the first size or 2 then all of a sudden it goes really fast. If you had have told me at the start of my journey on LL that I would have ended up as a size 8 there is no way on earth I would have believed you, not in a million years, so visualise away, imagine your new wonderful slim life. A great trick I learnt via NLP is visualising it, making it bigger, brighter, really sticking that image in your head. Anchor it there and hold on tight to it, the more you do that the more your brain starts to believe it. I also had weekends of flicking through magazines and cutting out pictures of clothes I really liked and stuck them in a little book, just imagining myself wearing them. Now I can actually wear them and it is awesome!! If you can dream it girls you can do it!!!

Jez
xx

dazzle I am exactly the same.

I looked at a slimming world "dream" that I set myself a year or so ago and that was to get down to 16st 7lbs. well I am hoping that I will be about that if not this week, certainly the week after.

I always said to myself, I could never get to a healthy bmi (12st 7lb .Yeah I know bmi is just a gauge, and I still dont think I would want to be that weight, seriously. That would scare me to be that weight). But I believe that I can get down to whatever I wanted to. ANd seeing all the other successes on here it is amazing.

Wish and dream.

My real goal that I want to set is 14 stone. I think that would be wise for my frame, also with the way I am doing exercise I am putting some muscle on (little bit anyway) and I would rather have some extra mass from a little muscle than be "skinny".

I have only just this week started to dare to dream.

Dazzle, we can do this.

I can not believe that I will have lost 2 stone in 6 weeks, I am sure of it as I was only a couple pounds off last week and I have had an active and I can feel it in the clothes.

2 stone 6 weeks. Had to just one more time. How good is that. I am off for a cup of tea to gloat and get ready for the Greece V S.Korea game.

I cant believe I am doing this....and succeeding. :)

Hey Dazzle and Flex. Isnt it amazing that we are all startin to realise that it doesnt have to be a dreamanymore. With LL our dreams become reality.:D

I was thinking the other day that the reason im doing this is so that i can try and become pregnant, and well it made me laugh because im losing weight only to get fat again(with a baby bump this time).:)
I do dream flex, jez and iwgt, but just the thought it might not happen(conception), tears me up:sigh:. Its such a huge dream that i just dont want to think about it from fear of my aspirations being broken or just not happening for one reason or the other. so i try not to dwell on this side of it. i focus more on what i may or may not look like once i reach my target. my thoughts though end up in a vicious circle. so yeah, thats my dream and now am gona go have a lil weep:cry:.
But yes i am loosing weight with all my ups and downs and it feels fantastic i tried on clothes yesterday that i havnt been able to get into for a very long time or worn but worn uncomfortably tight and they now either fit or are loose:eek:. i did a lil fasion show for my mum and she thought i was wearing new clothes cos she hadnt seen me in them for so long.:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:
dont feel the need to cry now. chow!

Dazzle, your dream of becoming pregnant could so easily become a reality. I know of 2 ladies who started in May last year with me, both of whom are pregnant right this minute!! One of them was told that she would never conceive (other issues not just weight) and almost straight after she lost her weight she was pregnant. Dream it, it will happen for you honey!! Just hang in there and Well done everyone on the losses so far, how amazing is the feeling of clothes you never thought you would get into fit or are loose?? Brilliant results from all of you. Stick at it and it will become reality for all of you - it has for me :)

Jez
xx

Dazzle that is brilliant huni that you are getting into clothes you never thought you would get into again. You are going to get to target - and probably a hell of a lot quicker than me too. Im thinking I need possibly another 5st ish off but not quite sure yet.

LL has worked for Jez and sooooo many others and it is going to work for us too luv :hug99:

thanxxxxx jez i'll try. its fab iwgt! i'm wearing an outfit to work thats made up of a brandnew top and a very old skirt. feels good!

Well done you :D. Just finished my poster for my Goal Mapping. That is my homework for wednesday nights class. I found it really emotional. Am so proud of it - it looks fab lol x

OMG Jezebella! 5 stones in 4 months?! Is that right?! Goodness me that's an amazing loss and fabulous achievement to have maintained. Very inspirational for someone like me who will be collecting packs on Sunday and starting my fabulous journey :) well done everyone!

I can not believe some of the losses people get.

I hope I am somewhere close to that.

hoping that I can loose similar of 5 in four months, so far over two in 7. so should be on track but I know its not linear loss

hay may gang.

Another meeting for me today. Hoping for 3-4lb. 4lb would be great as that would be a mini milestone of 2.5stone. Before the end of men foundation.

Will get another health form to get done for next week so I am really hoping that my measurements have improved.

Wish me luck for this evening.

I could be half way to where I want to be tonight, that is awesome.

I can not remember the last time I weighed this little.

have a good day all.

good luck flex.

Hey all, just thought I would put up an update. I am currently on week 8 I think, ( completely lost track, but it has gone really fast- and so has my weight) I was weighed last wednesday, and I had lost 30.5lbs. I cannot believe how much of a difference this had made to me. Yesterday I put on a pair of jeans, I bought 3 years ago, which were a bit of a squeeze, and I know come next week they will fall of me. I realistically should for my height get down to about 12st 5 ish, but I really didn't think that would be possible. However maybe in 6 months I might be there maintaining it. I only have another 5/6 weeks left, but I have learnt so much. My other half was so impressed he has now started doing it too. Well done to everyone =]

hi Lego princess.

good work and thanks for another tale of success so far

did my health check this lunch time.

Classed as high Normal now. So I have gone from having high BP to a classification of Normal.

My Body is getting healthier which is exactly why I am doing this.:bliss:

Back