Any Men cruising need to read this!!!

Stardreamer

Supportive
Hello to everyone and especially any men reading!!!,

I am currently on lighter life and have lost 50lbs. My weight loss really spurred my hubby on to loose some weight. He was not particually overweight but truly felt uncomfortable and depressed/down about his body.

His start weight was 15.6 stones. He is 5 9 tall and with an athletic/chunky build. He started the CD diet on 3/1/07 and currently has lost 19 lbs. He has done fantastically well and I am really proud.:) :)

I just want any men who happen to find themselves on this site, who are cruising, to realise that you can seriously loose the weight. He is so full of confidence and looks great. He feels so much better about himself.

Please consider doing this diet and do not feel put off. The results are very immediate.
Good Luck to you all.
xx

I just want any men who happen to find themselves on this site, who are cruising, to realise that you can seriously loose the weight. He is so full of confidence and looks great. He feels so much better about himself.

Please consider doing this diet and do not feel put off. The results are very immediate.
Good Luck to you all.
xx

I can second this, I did the diet for just under three weeks, and can concur on the immediate results :) Lost 19 pounds.

E.

Totally agree. My hubby started with me. We're both in week 3 and have lost 19lbs each. He's all excited about fitting comfortably into clothes he grew outs of a while back.

P. :cool:

I can vouch to my fellow fellas (say that fast several times!) thats its a sure fire way to lose it fast. I have now lost 5stone and for the first time ever my BMI is less than 40! YAAAA (from a 51 start)
No more "morbidly obese" for me, next stop = "overweight"

Lol

My brother lost 5 stones on this diet for his wedding. I couldn't believe how handsome he looked. That's why i started it too.
C'mon fellas give it a go x

i wish i could convince my hubby. i just know he could never stick to it. He is overweight (bless him) but he is happy and i do love him the way he is but i worry about his health (and he's only 21). he just likes his food too much, healthy and otherwise.

I have to agree :D

My H2B started with me 04/01/07 and he has lost 22 lbs so far. He is 5'9 ish and weighed 17st 1lbs - he is of a chunky build and very fit and was never really bothered about his size, but now he is very enthusiatic about his weight loss and wants to lose more!!

His clothes are now loose on him and I keep finding him in front of the mirror admiring his slimmer shape:rolleyes:

I would recommend to any blokes that VLCD's can work for you too.

Hello to everyone and especially any men reading!!!,

I am currently on lighter life and have lost 50lbs. My weight loss really spurred my hubby on to loose some weight. He was not particually overweight but truly felt uncomfortable and depressed/down about his body.

His start weight was 15.6 stones. He is 5 9 tall and with an athletic/chunky build. He started the CD diet on 3/1/07 and currently has lost 19 lbs. He has done fantastically well and I am really proud.:) :)

Good Luck to you all.
xx

Hiya,

I agree! Last year I lost 6 stone (84lbs) with CD - I am back on it now to lose a small gain, and go even lower still. For men, the weight loss is so much quicker - the biggest problem I had to deal with is clothes kept falling off me even when I bought new samller ones, they didnt last long! If I can do it, any bloke can!

Nice post Stardreamer!

Andy

someone come round mine, strut their stuff and get my hubby motivated! (if you dont mind me having a good ogle!! :eek: :D )

Sounds like an offer I wouldnt normally refuse:) , but your so far away:( , and well, you hubby may not appreciate you ogling another bloke? :wave_cry: :cry:

mmm good point! shame:eek: :( :cry: LOL
i could tell him it is all in the name of research!

A great thread Star Dreamer.

And of course the added bonus is chaps lose quicker than the ladiessssss.

By the way, I almost bypassed your thread because men cruising means something completely different in Essex. I was never confused :eek: :D :D

Back