Any new person

Ladyemma

Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is well. Just wanted to say hello and look for some support in fellow cambridge dieters. I'm on 2 day and not finding it too hard so far, apart form the intake of water.
Any words of wisdom will be greatly appreciated.

XxX

Hi Ladyemma and welcome to Minimins!

My best word of advice is keep reading and posting here. The support is amazing and it has really helped me so far on my diet.

The amount of water does seem difficult at first but it does get better! Are you on sole source?

If you find yourself struggling, have a look through the inspiration slide show (in the blue bar at the top) It's really motivational!

Good luck :)

Hello LadyEmma, Well done on your day two, that is always the hardest day for me, so stick with it, keep sipping your water and logging on here. Taking your mind off food is the only thing you need to do. You can and ill do it! Well done again, and let us know how you are getting on!

:wavey:HI STICK WITH IT HUN YOU SOON GET THROUGH THE FIRST COUPLE OF DAYS AND THEN YOU DONT FEEL HUNGRY ANYMORE.PLAY SOME GAMES OR TOURNEMENTS (FIND THEM IN ARCADE ON BLUE STRIP AT TOP )THEY HELPED ME .TRY NOT TO GIVE IN AS WHEN YOU GET TO YOUR FIRST WEIGH IN IT IS DEFO SO WORTH IT .AS PEEPS HAVE ALREADY SAID KEEP POSTING ON HERE WE ARE ALL HERE TO HELP YOU .:devilangel:DONT LET THE LITTLE DEVIL WIN HEHE MANDY XX PS WELCOME TO THE FAMILY WE ARE HERE FOR THE GOOD AND THE BAD TIMES XXX:grouphugg:

AY UP LadyEmma

Its my 6th day today so I'm pretty new to this game too! I found keeping busy the best thing - my fellas never had the house so clean!! (Normally im such a slob)

Have a look at some of the b4 and after shots of the girls and guys - they are ace!!

Welcome and Good luck!!

Hello and welcome, keep drinking and keep posting, lots of support here from great people. The water will get easier, drink little and often throughout the day and before you know it, you will have had your daily minimum amount.

Back