Any new starters 2018???

Whoop whoop well done gem, that's brilliant weigh in youre a real gem, onwards and downwards 🌟🌟👊

Hi Gem, just back from weigh in -3lb am delighted as nibbled all day a coupla days ago, feel amazing, we are all amazing. Carry on ladies we will smash this x

Hi everyone, well done you lot you're doing brilliant! I had a heavy weekend as it was our daughters christening and we had a dinner party sat then all day Sunday was canapes and drinking! had my weigh in today and maintained so considering what i did over the weekend thats ok. Totally 100% back on track since yesterday though!

That's really good cas to maintain and you're focused to be 100%, I've got upcoming events myself being my birthday and a few days away with my sister in law, that's going to be my achilles heel but like you I will put right any gains and jump straight back on x

Yay! Well done gembino & sun. Great losses for both of you.
Well done cas for maintaining this week & well done for jumping straight back on. Shows you are focused. Hope you enjoyed your weekend, that’s the main thing.
Everyone is doing so well, it’s good motivation reading everyone’s progress.
Keep up the good work xx

How we all doing? Jay are you still with us?

Hi all,
Just had my first weigh in and lost 9lbs!
My first time of doing Cambridge and I was convincing myself all day that I hadn’t lost anything and building myself up for disappointment.
I’m so pleased!
Well done to everyone for your losses this week!
M x

That's absolutely amazing Mrskpm, well done ☺

Hey mrskpm,

Yessss. Absolutely fab loss. Well done!! All the hard work paid off & that will motivate you to continue doing what you’re doing.
You’ll have your stone before you know it 🤩🤩

Whoooo xx

Hi all,
Just had my first weigh in and lost 9lbs!
My first time of doing Cambridge and I was convincing myself all day that I hadn’t lost anything and building myself up for disappointment.
I’m so pleased!
Well done to everyone for your losses this week!
M x

Yay!! That’s amazing, well done! It really motivates you to continue doesn’t it!

Hey mrskpm,

Yessss. Absolutely fab loss. Well done!! All the hard work paid off & that will motivate you to continue doing what you’re doing.
You’ll have your stone before you know it 🤩🤩

Whoooo xx
Thank you.
It would have taken me two months to lose that much doing any other diet!
Looking forward to next week xx

Happy Saturday everyone.
The suns gone in & we’ve got rain. I’ve been struggling a little these last few days so kept myself busy doing a spot of gardening. While my friends were all out for a meal last night, I was finishing off mulching my borders & fertilising my lawn. Living.the.dream.
Hope everyone’s ok? Any weigh ins? Xx

Morning jimmy, well done on sticking to it and keeping yourself busy am sure this will reflect on your weigh in on Monday, happy weekend all x

Hi All

Hope you are all having a great weekend and keeping busy? Im getting used to the weekends now and actually feel quite smug that I'm waking up hangover free! I know you're not supposed to weigh yourself too much but I have been and finding its motivated me through the weekend. Also my husband noticed that Im looking slimmer so thats motivated me too!

This diet definitely gets easier the more you get into it!

Totally agree with you Mrs KPM- it would take me double even triple the time with any other diet. Well done with your weight loss!

Hello all,

Hope you’re all well & feeling motivated.

Just had my weigh in- Lost another 2lb. That’s 39lb in 10 weeks. I hoped for a little pound or so more this week but Im a little hormonal. I’m 3lb away from losing 3stone so I am determined to get there this coming week.
Im defo not drinking enough water though, I keep having getting headaches through dehydration.

Cas, you sound like you’re right in the zone, well done. Nice that you & others are seeing the hard work pay off. There’s nothing wrong with feeling smug 😏
Anyway-good luck for weigh in today gem & good luck for tomorrow sun. Hoping you both do well.
Keep us all updated everyone.
Stay strong 👊🏼💪✌🏻 Xx

Well done jimmy that's such a fantastic total weight loss and 2lb this week is a good loss to, yeah water is key and I am very good at encouraging others but tardy with myself, keep going ladies we are inspirational to each other 👏👏👏

Hi Everyone, finished my first week of SS Cambridge, found it very hard, so this week I’m doing step 2 which allows me a small meal each day. -6.9 kg or 15lbs. It’s not easy...:( 30 odd kilos to go....

Back