Any new starters 2018???

Hi Jay,
What a pretty picture! 😂
Feeling a bit more positive today, have managed 2 full days nibble free & strictly on plan. Ive also drunk much more water these past 2 days. I must have got up 10 times last night
For a wee! 😂
Are you still feeling positive & doing well? Xx

Well done Jimmy, you can do it and you'll start noticing your trousers getting loose by the waist... I try to drink my water way before bed time as I know its a pain getting up.
I'm doing good thanks feeling positive. I just can't wait to get in the 13st......by end of May. I have noticed my trousers are not so tight by the waist can breath a little so that motivates me. It is hard but if we want results, I know this can be done as long as we don't give up and keep going. Lets do this for ourselves and look and feel great. I think me and you have the same amount of weight to lose so let it be a challenge.
Good Luck and keep up the high spirits.

I can see that my thighs are looking a little narrower in my jeans & I feel like my double chin has shrunk a little 😂 . I’ve noticed my skin looks brighter. I’m doing a little countdown & seeing if I can get to 30 days without even the smallest of cheats. I’ve even made a little countdown calendar to tick off each day 😂 sad isn’t it, I’m 37 years old but I think it will help. If I have to be honest with at the end of the day by writing down whether I’ve cheated or not might keep me from eating the corners of my sons toast 😂
It is hard work, but if we do it for long enough, it will become the norm. I also keep telling myself that this isn’t forever...but keep quitting only makes it more of a struggle the next time I decide enough is enough. Plus, it’s not the cheapest of diets so I am thinking of it being an investment in myself & not a waste my money again.
You’re doing great jay, stay positive. It’s obviously working for you 😃

Hi Jimmy, as you can notice the loss by your thighs and chin etc should definitely motivate you. The count down is a good idea I do as well, I think you have to, to tell youself that your nearly there. It is very expensive and hoping this is the last time I go on Cambridge. Everyone sharing there loss helps and even motivates you more. Keep it up and your doing so well not to cheat, just keep thinking 2nd stone loss soon.
How's everyone else doing?????

WWMMD?

Attachments

• index.jpeg
    index.jpeg
    10.3 KB · Views: 5
  • slide-page-08.jpg
    slide-page-08.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 5
Hi Jay jimmy, so happy you both in such a good focused state of mind, you both are inspirations. I am doing ok but haven't felt well last couple days with headaches and bad tummy, feel better today and still on track 😊

Also don't know where those stars came from! 🤔

Good luck on your weigh in today Jay ☺

Hi Sun,
Hope you're feeling a little brighter today & still doing ok? I got a constant headache for about a week & a half when I 1st started this, I think it was me having a sugar comedown. I think keeping up with your water intake helps get rid also.
I'm doing ok this week so far, still cheat less but it's a struggle & weigh day seems to Be taking ages to come round. I've been having to kill my boredom by reading & online shopping but that's no good for the bank balance 😂
Good luck for today Jay, look forward to seeing how you've done
Xx

Hi jimmy,
I am into week 3 and yeah first week was a killer with headaches, I think I must've had a mild bug this week, I feel much better. I also pick a bit, by leaving off a pack and replacing with a couple boiled eggs not everyday but sometimes I just need something normal. I've also done the water flavouring and added gelatine to make jelly sweets to help, apparently you can have as many as you want, you are supposed to add mix a mousse but I won't buy that and had gelatine sachets in cupboard. I have 4 litres of water a day as I really believe 2.5 is not enough for this diet and can stall weight loss reading other members posts regarding water amounts. Keep going Jimmy you are doing so well, I am so impatient especially when you read others weight losses are so good ☺

Jay Jay Jay where fore out though? How did you do weigh in Friday???
Last night after my 4 packs I opened a tin of tuna and ate it, I know it wasn't bad but ohh the guilt this morning 😣😣

Hi sun,
Try not to feel too guilty about the tuna, it could have been much worse! The guilt is too much tho isn’t it, i can’t stop thinking about it if I am a bit naughty it takes over my mind, last week after I got weighed, I was a bit miffed I’d only lost a pound so angrily ate 2 pieces of toast & half a mini pork pie which I regretted for the rest of the day & had to tell myself to get over it the day after! I don’t even like pork pies. You sound like you’re doing well reading your post from a few days ago. I’ve done well not picking this week but it’s been tough. I’ve been chewing sugar free gum & drinking heaps but it’s just not a packet of hobnobs 😂.
I think if you stick solely to products you start missing chewing proper food.
It’s my weigh in tomorrow at 9.15am, I’m bricking it. When do you weigh in?
Keep on trucking anyway sun, well all get there 😊
And Jay? Hope you’ve had a good week.
Good luck with your week everyone xx

Good luck jimmy on weigh in today, fingers crossed. I so know what you mean about needing to chew, I also drop a pack to have a coupla boiled eggs or chicken otherwise I would definitely pick more of it was just the 4 packs daily, I don't do it everyday, it might be I need to go up a step, will speak to my counsellor tomo on weigh in. Let us know how you got on today ☺

Hi sun.
I lost 6lb today & another 2 & a half inches. 22lb in 5 weeks. I’m very pleased & relieved because it’s been a slog. Am now trying my hardest not to celebrate with toast & biscuits.
Defo trying going up a step, it gives you something to look forward to if ur having a meal at the end of the day. Plus it’s a bit cheaper as well. 😊

Oh what a star jimmy, congrats girl that's amazeballs, worth all the blips and struggles for that result ⭐⭐⭐

Going to struggle this weekend as going to chester for weekend to stay with my daughter , I will be able to stay on track Fri and Sunday, but not a chance on Saturday as restaurant and suprises booked for me, drinking water on the train journeys will be a headache too 😏

Hi Jimmy / Sun & Everyone.
My car broke down on Friday so was not at work, hence why I did not post.
Big congrats Jimmy that is brilliant, well done and keep going, YOU CAN DO THIS.
Sun, don't beat yourself over the tuna and hope all went well on Sunday and back on track now.
My 3rd weigh in on Friday I lost -3.5Ilbs, in total 13Ilbs in 3 weeks nearly a stone. Still on sole source 450 calories a day and 100% stuck to it. Feeling positive and just want to get to my goal in 4 months time.
Good luck everyone we can do this, keep motivated, we all know this diet works if we stick to plan x

Well done Jay, if my car broke down I would've cried and ate lol, you are very inspirational and the results show ☺

Lost 3lbs so am happy also guys for more support I've joined through Facebook platinum players group, incredible inspirational videos and posts ☺

Back