Any new starters 2018???

Well done sun! That’s good going & I bet you feel good about not falling off the wagon🤩
Hi casparg, good luck with your weight loss journey.
Xx

Hi Cas welcome onboard. stick to plan and this diet definitely works. Hows everyone doing? Midweek, nearly Friday and weigh in. Getting weighed each week motivates you to carry on. We have decided to also add Jamaica to our holiday aswell as Canada so have to get a beach body by the end of September. That's a stone a month and if I stick to plan I will be 9stone. looking forward to the holiday it gives me motivation to carry on.
Good luck all lets keep it up and get to our goal x

Hi jay,
Doing ok so far this week but I’ve felt hungry for a few days & have had to battle with myself not to pick at stuff. Have managed to resist so far so just have to keep having a word with myself. It’s not my weigh in tip Monday so still a few days to keep focused.
How are you doing? Do you weigh in tomorrow? X

Hi Jimmy, glad you didn't give in as you want to have a good weight loss on Monday. Yep my weigh in tomorrow, looking forward to it. Have not cheated in 5 weeks, wow. I have booked my holiday to Canada & Jamaica for the 1st October so have to look good.
Good luck and keep it up you can do this.

That sounds fab & gives you something good to aim for. Keep up the good work & good luck for weigh in tomorrow. Fingers crossed for you 🤞🏼 Let us know how you do x

Good luck Jay on weigh in today, well done jimmy staying focused. We will all succeed to our goal 👊

Good morning all hope we’re all staying on track and enjoying the weekend. I had my weigh in on Friday and -3.5 down that is 1stone and 5Ilbs in 5 weeks. Still keeping motivated as have 4 stone to lose by the end of September we can all do this if we stick to plan and remember it’s only for a short time let’s smash this you know you can do this.
Do not cheat as it is too hard to start over again. X

Well done jay. That’s a great loss, I bet you’re pleased with your hard work paying off. 🎉 just keep your travels in mind & im sure you’ll get to target before you know it. ☀️✈️🏝🕶❄️
It’s my weigh in at 10am tomorrow. fingers crossed 🤞🏼 Have managed to stay on track, it’s getting easier now, it should be really after 6 weeks! I just loved biscuits so much 😂😂
Hope you’re doing ok sun ☀️
Keep up the good work & good luck for the week ahead x

Jay n jimmy that is fantastic losses you both truly inspire me. Weigh in tomo for me, I am doing well plodding downwards slowly and surely, will let you know tomo, happy bank holiday ladies ☺

Good Morning All.
Jimmy give yourself a pat on the shoulders, that is brilliant. You certainly get your results if you don't cheat, keep it up you can do this.
Good Luck Sun.
Hope everyones doing all OK.

Hi my lovelies, 2lbs off and am stepping up to 2 as majority of the time I have a 200cal meal a day, well done and keep up all the good work, have only 1.5 stone til target x

Whoo, Well done Sun!! Great stuff. You’re doing great. Good luck for the next week in step 2. Nice having a meal to look forward to at the end of the day. I’ve just discovered m&s skinny burgers which are only 90 Cals & allowed on step 2. So nice to have with salad on these warm days. I use thyme2cook on Facebook for recipes if I’m bored of the same things.
Well done again & keep up the good work xx

Thanks lovelies, yeah that thyme to cook has great recipes, I really do feel in control, because of my insulin resistance I know that carbs will never feature in my diet like the old me used to think x onwards and downwards

4lb off & another 2 inches 🎉
That’s 31lb & 18 & a half inches in 7 weeks.
Whoop!
Hope everyone’s ok & staying motivated 🤩
Wow! That’s amazing, well done :)

I am only a few days in (Lipotrim), so reading all of your amazing losses is so motivating, thank you.

My weigh in is on a Monday - I have just under 6 weeks until a weekend away.... hoping to lose 1st 7lb within that time.

Hi gembino,
Thank you 😊 we’ve been keeping each other updated & motivated. Makes it a little easier knowing you aren’t the only one in the world eating very little.
Let us know how you get on on Monday. Good luck with the rest of your week. 🤞🏼🤞🏼Xx

Welcome gem, you can and will achieve to your goal! Water is the key honestly at least 3 litres, good luck, keep us informed ☺

Back