Any new starters 2018???

Hi All, Well done Sun good on you. Your getting closer to your goal in no time soon. Keep going.
How you doing Jimmy are you still being good? Another week nearly over and before we know it we will be in June.
See the picture below of 5Ilbs fat. Wow.

Reactions: sun
Good Morning All, how are we today? I am closer to my weigh in on Friday hopefully a good loss. Just having my porridge and water.
Nearly the week end and another week done.
Keep at it everyone, you know this diet works.

Good luck Friday Jay, keep strong and focused all ☺

Good Morning All, hope everyone's doing OK. Just having my lemon yoghurt bar for breakfast. Have decided to join the gym to go swimming in the mornings before work and maybe take up zumba too.
Lets all be motivated and keep going.....................

Well done sun & jay both good losses!! Hope you’re both doing well & feeling positive.
Hope you’re enjoying Chester. I love it there, I bet it’s lovely in the sun.
Xx

Well done jay for joining the gym! I’m not brave enough for that yet. I’ve just been walking lots with my little boy, that’ll do for now. I used to go to zumba, it was good laugh more than anything. well done for staying motivated, you sound like you’re in the zone. Well done 😁

Hi Jimmy, Jay, well done ladies!, so just on way back from Chester, I have no guilt, have stayed on plan all weekend apart from last night where I fore went 2 packs to have a meal out it was called Istanbul BBQ, and i had all protein and rocket and cucumber and green pepper, they were amazing and gave me what I asked for without bread rice asked and sauces. Also had one small gin drowned with 3 bottles of diet tonic. Watching everybody all weekend eating and drinking, I am very proud of myself with the willpower not to have cheated 😊

Well one you. that must have been hard work but well worth feeling proud of yourself for! 😁 that food sounds tasty as well 😊

Reactions: sun
Good Morning All and yes well done Sun for staying on track. Jimmy you still on track, not joined the gym as of yet but will do soon.
My weigh in on Friday losing -2.5Ilbs therefore in total 16Ilbs in 4 weeks. So wanted to lose more but will keep going to hit the 2 stone loss.
Good luck all lets stay on plan. It should be easier to drink water as the weather is so good.

Hi everyone,
Hope you’re all doing well. Well done on your loss Friday jay. Good going so far.
I’m still on track, had no major slip ups. It was my weigh in this morning, lost 5lb & 4inches. Lost 27lb in total in 6 weeks. Am chuffed with that-lost 11lb these past 2 weeks & though I don’t expect to lose that much each week, it defo helps to keep me motivated. Still a long way to go.
I always find it tough coming home after a weigh in though, I just want to crack open the biscuits & demolish a packet over a couple of brews 😂 I must stay strong!
Hope you all have a successful week & are enjoying the sunshine ☀️🕶 xx

Well done Jay and jimmy be proud! Not looking forward to weigh in tomo, I got curious and weighed on my mum's scales, doesn't look good, really miffed as literally sat night should not of caused a gain, let's see .

Well what a turn up for the books! Lost 2lbs and coupla more inches, my willpower apart from the Saturday night paid off. Onwards and downwards girls. Good luck 👊

Hi everyone.
Im new to this forum and have decided to start the Cambridge diet. I have never done it before but my friend did last year and she lost loads of weight.
I used to weight 8st 7lb and have gradually put on 3 stone over the last 5 years mainly due to stress of having a business, drinking too much wine etc. I have lost 7lbs in a week doing the James Dunkan diet and this has spurred me on to continue but I need something dramatic that will give me quick weight loss in a short period of time as I am incredibly impatient so losing 1 lb here and there doesn't give me the motivation I need. Plus I like to be accountable to someone so i contacted a consultant on the Cambridge plan website last night and am meeting her Monday.
Being on a forum like this and buddying up with others is going to really help me stay motivated.
Hope we can all help each other.

Welcome cas,
You have made the right decision, it will be fast, your consultant will put you on the right plan, biggest tip is to drink 3-4 litres of water per day it is key to the diet. The first week can be tough with headaches whilst you are in detox but once you get into ketosis you will have increased energy and not feel hungry, good luck and always if you need to ask questions just shout ☺

Thanks sun
How many weeks do you do the phase 1?
Im worried as its my daughters christening on the Sunday of week 2 and there will be champagne flowing and a buffet. :confused:

I am into my 6th week my weigh ins are Tues morning, I am on 1b 4 packs a day and lost a stone and in total of 7" all over. It's slower this time for me due to my age and medication I take. 15 years ago I did lighterlife and lost 3st in 8 weeks, everybody's body and make up is different.

I just had a weekend away and on the Saturday I gave up 2 packs which allowed me to have carb free 400 calories of protein and green veg, I did have one gin and diet tonic, but I was rigidly focused and didn't cheat. Once you go out of ketosis it takes.a few days to get back into. Best advice is to speak to your consultant about that weekend and follow advice.

Hi Sun

thanks i will, good idea. You have lost loads of weight well done.

Back