Any new starters 2018???

I know exactly what you mean! Was mad for something “nice” after WI! Made roast chicken for dinner and had once skinless slice of breast and that’s it! Good luck for the week to you too :)

Another week down and -3.5 lbs off! Was really happy with that as usually I lose v little the second week! Have to go to London this week for two days which will involve some unavoidable eating. Bringing 6 bars with me and going to really try and keep it to protein and veg or salad

Hi, back after a long time, had my first weigh in today on Step 1b, have lost 5.5lbs, I was quite disappointed but actually lost 4.5lbs of fat and 1lb of water which my lovely consultant was very happy, lost also 4.5 inches, I want to lose 3 stone, I am enjoying reading everyone's posts to keep me motivated.

Well done on your loses. Keep up the good work.
I had my weigh in yesterday. I lost 5lb which I’m pleased about. I’ve lost 12lb & a total of 9 1/2 inches in 2 weeks.

Trying to stay focused & busy. When I’m bored I can’t stop thinking about biscuits & toast. I have the odd moment when I’m feeding my son where I could just forget it all & rip into his fishfingers & peas but I’m managing to stay calm. I’ve had to have a lot of early nights to stop the food thoughts from taking over my mind. My consultant is lovely but she’s pretty straight talking & seems to have the belief that I can do this so the thought of answering to her should I cheat is keeping me on track.
I feel a bit more awake &like I have a little more energy, nothing major, I don’t feel like swimming the channel or anything but it feels less of a slog walking to my mums in a morning with the buggy & the dog. The headaches I was getting at first have eased. I’d imagine they were through the lack of sugar & caffine I was so dependant on.
Still a long way to go but I keep telling myself if I stick to it, it’s not forever.
Anyway, good luck for the week ahead (and in London). Keep us all informed on how you get on
Xxx

Starting tomorrow, 4 products a day, no food, have to make this work and stick to it 100%. I did CWP in 2011 and lost 3 stone but put it all back on :(
I have a wedding in 8 weeks abroad and I am determined to shift 2 stone in 59 days....eeeeek!

How we all doing? I am still focused, have more energy and not finding it difficult, no hunger pangs, for a brief moment whilst cooking for hubby I do salivate a bit, but it passes. Looking forward to hearing your progresses.

Hi FGS3

I lost 2.5 st on CD last year but have had a crazy year and with the stress i put all plus some back on. I'm at my heaviest ever and would love a buddy to be in daily contact with, to support and be supported. I would go to a slimming group but just don't have the time. So if you want a buddy who is serious about losing half a stone a month, pm me.

Thanks.
How have you got on? ive just started and on day 4 struggling a little.....would love to hear where your at now :)

Hi Jay
Welcome, good luck with your weigh in tomo, I am day 9 so only 3 days ahead of you, always here, so shout.

Hi
Thanks will let you know, have a long journey to go but will keep going as I have a wedding to go to in Canada in October.
Start weight 14st 11Ibs
100% on sole source and not tempted for food, have to stay strong.
Drinking loads of water. Good luck to you as well.

Jay that is an amazing goal to focus on, I am sure you will certainly achieve your goal. My start weight was 13.3, I lost 5.5lbs in first week, it's all about health for me at 60 next year, I carry so much weight around my middle and the danger is stroke/heart attack and I would love to see my grandchildren marry and have kids of their own, so that is a very strong focus for me, we shall succeed, onwards and downwards.

Hi everyone, I'm on day 5 of SS and have over 6 stone to lose. Really struggling to be honest and feel like I have so much to lose, feeling a bit down and hopeless tonight, can't believe I've let myself get into this mess! Does it get easier? I haven't deviated from my 3 products at all and drinking 4 litres of water a day but don't feel like it's getting any easier, seem to have so many cravings!!!

Hi mission
Don't give up, it will and does get better, you are only a couple days away from your weigh in which will really boost you. Good luck.

Mission - I felt blobby and useless and have lost over three stone this year with magic dust and water. Honestly I didn’t believe it would really happen either. But it will, I promise.

Hi Sun your doing well and doing it for the right things. I had my first weigh in yesterday and 6Ilbs down, so pleased from 4 products dropped down to 3.Feeling positive and have a long journey to go but will keep focused.
Hi Mission stick in there I have also got 6 stone to lose, it does work this diet I have done it 3 years ago and lost 4 stone, looked great went off track and went back to eating the world and put it all back on and more. This time went I get to my goal will eat healthier and have a treat on the weekend. You have to have good willpower on the Cambridge diet but it is worth it as you will soon see the results and inches dropping off. Let’s all do this and be positive and share our success.

Hi Tele, welcome and good luck, well done Jay that's a brilliant weigh in, Mission keep focusing nearly there for your 1st weigh in.
Today day 11 and I can honestly say it's my hardest yet, I am so hungry today, keeping up with my water intake, hope it passes and tomo is another day.

Hi all,
My 3rd weigh in tomorrow. I’d been doing well but I’m dreading it, I keep to plan most of the time but really bug myself by nibbling bits of food I don’t need too. Struggled getting water down me as well this week.
I know I’ve not gone mad, just worried that the little nibbles will add up. I’ve done a lot of walking this week though. Fingers crossed anyway.
Good luck for anyone weighing in over the next few days & well done for staying focussed xxxx

Back