Any new starters 2018???

So had my official weigh in yesterday, lost another 3.1kilos so my total is now 8.3 or 1 stone 4lbs. I’m actually doing this! Not bad for 2.5 weeks! I’m starting to think my dream weigh could be a reality...long way to go yet though...still more than 30 to go. Have a great weekend everyone! 😃😃😃
That’s incredible Gladys!! Well done!!

Reactions: sun
WOW Gladys thats amazing! well done! :winner:

Welcome eve, we have all wobbled and once you've cracked first few days and see results you will be so focused, we all here, good luck x

Way to go Gladys, all superstars x

Hi all,
Just having a catch up read. How’s everyone doing?
Hi eve, welcome. Hope you’re finding things a bit easier?? Keep us updated on how you’re doing. Good luck 😉

Gladys, well done!! That is amazing & keep that goal in sight, you’ll reach it before you know it. I bet you’re made up 😁

I’m doing ok, no cheating but I think I’m a bit fed up with dieting & it’s making me a little cranky 🤭 not so much that I feel like quitting, i just feel a bit...meh!
Xx

Morning Jimmy, I know exactly how you feel, one moment I am over the moon on the other hand get frustrated and narky with life but....this is for a healthy me and a bit extra longevity for me to see grandkids marry and great grandkids. It's been my birthday and had a fab time, it does make it easier being on step 2 to join in with good choices. Happy weekend all x

Glad it’s not just me who feels like that now & again sun. Hope you had a nice birthday 😁

Hi Emma, always room for another. Well done on your 1st week success! 9 & a half inches is whopping As well. Keep us updated 👍🏻

Happy Saturday everyone xx

Hey all im on my first week of sole source and has been going pretty well, day 2 was a bit difficult having worked 11 hours then came home for tea which was curry savoury rice (boak) which was three table spoons and was gone in seconds took myself to bed at 6.45pm.... i get Married in October 19 and im needing to lose 9stone 9 to get to 12 stone (goal).

Day 5 yesterday and i had a concert tonight with friends, so it was a test although my friends understand that i need to do this ..... was such a long night but made it on to day 6

Your storys and advise are inspired i hope you dont mind me joining in

Hi Sarah,
The more the merrier. You sound like you’re doing well so keep it up.
You’ve got a good reason to do this so always keep that in mind when you’re feeling a little weak but once you start getting results each week, it’s motivation enough.
Coming on here does help I find. keep us updated & good luck!
Xx

Welcome all, we are a great bunch, it's nice to see all mostly focus and struggle sometimes, remember don't focus too hard on how much you have to lose but pat yourselves on your back how far you have come to start and strength to to get passed first week as it really does get easier, set smaller goals and keep glugging your water x

Good luck Jimmy and others for weigh in today, happy sunny Monday 🌞

Good Morning all and welcome onboard new comers. yes, good luck jimmy on your weigh in. Friday I had my weigh in and los t-6.5Ilbs which was a good loss for me, it must be because I am drinking 3 litres of water per day which helps. In total have lost 2 stone and 4 stone left to lose by the 1st October. I am going swimming every morning and feeling motivated. We all know if we stick to plan this diet really works.
How is everyone else doing?

Morning all...

Hi jay, nice to see you & well done on your whopper of a loss. Sounds like you’re nailing it. You’ll make it to your goal by the time your holidays here.

Just had my weigh in & lost 5lb. Totalling 3st 2lb in 11 weeks. I’m happy with that.
I didn’t think I’d lose much or if at all because I’m not drinking enough water but I have been a horticultural goddess this week, so all the shovelling & shifting has obviously helped.

Good luck if you’re getting weighed today. Keep us informed.
Good luck for tomorrow Sun ☀️ xx

Hi Jimmy, well done you have done so well, I bet you can tell the difference in your clothes. Keep at it we all can do this.
Good luck Sun for tomorrow, I'm sure you'll be OK and everyone else hope your all hanging in there.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone - and huge congratulations to all the great results this week!

I decided to weigh in on Fridays (maximum time to repent for the weekend), and had lost 2.4 lbs since Wednesday when I started!! It's making me quite excited for this week's weigh in. Although the weekend did NOT go to plan as I was at the races..

Anyway, fingers crossed I can make up for it this week!

E xxx

Yayy SarahV, you should be super proud of yourself, especially working in a kitchen...I find it hard enough just having a kitchen, never mind that! That’s a great loss.

Yes Jay, i was putting it off but I’ve had to buy a temp wardrobe to tide me over til I lose my next few stone. Ive gone down 4 sizes so far. Looong way to go but I’ve also come a long way already I suppose.

Xx

Hi everyone 😘

Welcome Sarah and Emma and well done on your first weeks losses!! Amazing!!

I weighed in today -4lb. I’ve been drinking sooooo much water (literally 4-5 litres a day!!).

Yay!! Well done Jimmy and Jay, you’re doing so amazing!!

Hope you had a lovely birthday Sun xxxx

Back