Any November starters?

Hi all :)

I'm planning to start on Monday 31st October - so practically a November start!

Anyone else?

Be nice to find a ground all starting around the same time :)

I've read so many success stories I just want to get started - tried starting before but things always got in the way. Not this time, promise! :D

Good Luck IndiePixie, im sure ther ewill be other November starters - but we are all here to support
x

Thanks - its great to have some support :) Getting my form signed off at Superdrug tomorrow as my GP is being unhelpful. Looking forward to getting started on Monday!

hi i started on the 21st oct and got my packs on the 20th, i had to wait 3 weeks to started i almost died i was sooo excited! anyways just thought i would say hi and good luck with your journey and everyone here will support you xxxx

Thanks guys :D Got my form signed off today, which made me happy - one step closer!

Well, day 1 is here :eek: So far so good but its not even 10am yet :p

Hi IndiePixie,
I have started LL today!
Feeling nervous but excited & not sure how I'll cope with having only food-packs. Which one's have you tried?:wavey:

Hi
How are you both doing? I'm re-starting next Tuesday.
Hope your first week has gone well :)
Yoyo
xx

So how are you November starters doing? I started in October and my first 4 weeks are almost up, cant believe how quick they have gone.

Hi everyone!
I have been doing this for 5 days now (couldn't start it the day following the first group I attended). I have lost 8lb in 5 days...VERY happy! :D

Well done Mimi - it gets better! Good luck.

It gets easier I promise! I really struggled for the first 3 days & felt very light headed & cold. I'm on day 7 now & it's much better. I've got used to the food-packs although I prefer the soups, shepherd's pie is ok & so is the chilli. I HATED the chocolate shake but quite liked banana. Stick with it & drink loads of water, it'll be fine!:patback:

Back