• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Any November starters?

Hi all :)

I'm planning to start on Monday 31st October - so practically a November start!

Anyone else?

Be nice to find a ground all starting around the same time :)

I've read so many success stories I just want to get started - tried starting before but things always got in the way. Not this time, promise! :D
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Good Luck IndiePixie, im sure ther ewill be other November starters - but we are all here to support
Thanks - its great to have some support :) Getting my form signed off at Superdrug tomorrow as my GP is being unhelpful. Looking forward to getting started on Monday!

hi i started on the 21st oct and got my packs on the 20th, i had to wait 3 weeks to started i almost died i was sooo excited! anyways just thought i would say hi and good luck with your journey and everyone here will support you xxxx
How are you both doing? I'm re-starting next Tuesday.
Hope your first week has gone well :)
It gets easier I promise! I really struggled for the first 3 days & felt very light headed & cold. I'm on day 7 now & it's much better. I've got used to the food-packs although I prefer the soups, shepherd's pie is ok & so is the chilli. I HATED the chocolate shake but quite liked banana. Stick with it & drink loads of water, it'll be fine!:patback: