Any October starters?????

Another newbie & october starter

Hello everyone, I have been reading all the messages for a while and decided it was time i said hello. I can not believe how nice, friendly and supportive you lot are I think this site is fantastic!!

This is day 13 for me (kerry) think I am doing ok its def getting easier as the days go by. I lost 8.8lb last week and my weigh in is tomorrow so fingers crossed.

My page look a bit bare just now I am still finding my way around lol xx

Kerry

Hi Kerry

Welcome to LL and minimins. As you will know from reading this site, it is a fantastic support all the way through our journey.

Good luck on LL and well done for getting this far!

Kat xx

Hi All - flying visit from me, will be back on later tonight to catch up with you all. Just posting my WI from Monday; 4th WI and 3lb :D

That's 19lbs so far - I love this lighter life malarky! :D

Speak to you all later xxxx

woo hoo well done on your loss!

Kat xx

Told you I would be back!

Thanks Kat x
Km1810 (Kerry) – Welcome to the Octoberites! :welcome: Excellent loss in your first week – best of luck with your 2nd WI. The whole forum is very supportive and you will enjoy it here.;)
Hi Drops – keep it up hun, I am now on Day 30!!! and god knows where it has gone??? :confused::confused:
Sunshine – 4lbs – excellent! Tracy – :wow:great first week loss, don’t get freaked out hun, this is just how this diet works and it really is life changing, you may not notice much difference but honestly it is there – good luck for your next week x:hug99:
Blueeyes – how are you finding it now? The first few days are definitely the hardest, after that it gets easier and easier:)
RG – don’t be too hard on yourself – at least you have recognized the trigger and will be able to handle it in the future, very Adult of you x
Keep it up all you wonderful Octoberites (and anyone else who drops in xxx) we will all be so lovely and slim by the time Xmas comes along.:D:D:D
SL xx

It really does makes me smile and remember to see you guys counting the days that you have been on LL. You will soon start counting the weeks and before you know it you will be counting "down" the days till you stop abstinence!

It really does fly by!

Keep up the fantastic work ladies (and gents if you are out there)

Kat xx

I am certainly counting down until weigh in tomorrow night. I am hoping for another big lose. I have stuck to this diet exactly to the book. Never strayed once. And the weight is falling off me so fast i am starting to get a bit worried. I think (according to today scales in my bathroom) i have lost 3 stone in 3 weeks which does seems to fast, but then perhaps its not. I do feel a lot better, more energy. So i look forward to tomorrow evening with anticipation.
Keep going every one.
Ralph

Ralph, you don't need to worry. Remember ketosis is "rapid fat burning". We are all individuals and will be a different experience for each of us.

I would suggest leaving those bathroom scales alone as they play with your mind and emotions.

If you have any concerns speak to you LLC.

Well done.

Kat xx

Katalena, I do hope you are right. I am only on day 6 and look forward to the day I can count down to the end of abstinence :)
Had my first mid week weigh in yesterday and it was awesome! Will add figures to my signature when I have had my weekly weigh in on Saturday.
Yesterday was the first day I was actually hungry. I have to space out my 'meals' properly to avoid this.

I can't quite believe that I am actually doing this :)

Blueeyes. well done on getting to day 6.

You should be in ketosis now so should not be experiencing physical hunger. It is more likely to be that you need water or are experiencing psychological hunger which you will be able to address in your therapy.

Make sure you have drinks at regular intervals and space your shakes out over the day. There is no set method for this, it really is based on personal preference.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to hearing how you have done in your first week!

Kat xx

I would like to thank you all for your encouragement and support through my first few weeks on LL.

I have been thinking long and hard about this and have decided to do CD instead.

I haven't cheated as yet but i know it is only a matter of time. My every thought is food and it is driving me mad.

I will do the 810 plan which will allow me to have one small protein meal.
This will help me financially also.

I wish you guys all the best and keep up the hard work.

Thank you xxx

Good luck Sunshine! Still look in from time to time and post on here!

Kat xx

Thanks Kat!

Yesterday was the first day I really struggled! I felt emotional and resentful and overwhelmed and as if the world just had crumbled down on me! And I was hungry (although I am in ketosis). I've also been unable to concentrate much at work this week, which isn't good.
BUT I didn't give in. I had a friend over and she helped me talk through things and distract me, and kept me from raiding the fridge ('cause I sure felt like it).

Look forward to my meeting tomorrow.

Good luck sunshine! YOU CAN DO IT. Whichever way works best for you.

sunshine - i'll miss you!
Exept your still an octoberite - and since LL/CD is basically the same thing feel free to come post in here (just not telling us what your eating or about the yummy toffee and walnut foodpack!)

Blue eyes.... is it WI tonight? You'll be glad you stuck to it then... and like everyone says, it does generally get easier. I'm on day... umm... a day when I stopped counting *stopping to figure it out* 30! lol!
Apart from a slight cold, tired and hadnt planned badly meaning I only had one bar in 17 hours of being out slip, then it just becomes normal.

So far my losses haven't been the most groundbreaking ones people here about... last week I admit I got a little jellous of one of the ladys in my group who lost 13lbs (on her week 6!)... 17lbs so far though, which in a month is pretty amazing for something that really is (once your heads around it) relatively easy. You'll be fine hun. :D

Sunshine - best of luck with your continued weight loss - let us know how you get on x

Blueeyes - well done on getting through a really tough time without raiding the fridge - you should feel really proud of yourself. I had a major struggle just into week 2 for a couple of days. However I found that I wasnt drinking enough water - once I rectified that things became much much easier. Hang in there x

Ralph....
If you *have* lost 3 stone in 3 weeks.... that might seem like a lot.... but look at it as a %.... its 11.something % of your total weight. For *me* from my starting weight I would have to have lost around 20lbs to get around the same percentage.... which doesnt sound so scary as 42! Guys lose faster than girls too. So dont worry - and stop scale-hopping you'll drive yourself mad!

Un flippin believable, i did it. I lost another 11 Ibs this week which now brings my total to 3 stones exactly in 3 weeks. Unbelievable.
What a weigh in. Only negative at present is my joints are really starting to ache. I hope that goes down soon.
Apart from that, this diet is well good.
Ralph

Go Ralph!!!

And SL, glad to see your still plodding along.

Is it just me... or have our number diminished already? Hopefully its because of not-accessing the forum rather than giving up.

I had a wierd dream last night. Everyone was telling me I was too thin and trying to force feed me.... and I was thinking of how I could sneak off and ... erm throw up before they noticed. Not sure what that was about, but have a feeling something to do with this anstenence buisness so sticking it up here... lol.

Back