Any October starters?????

Hello everyone, just wanted to say that I am still lurking here, but due to a medical/health issue I've had to stop LL for now as I just can't mentally cope with it while I'm fighting this other thing. I'm hoping that I'll be able to start again in about 3 week's time, so basically the start of December I think.

A big huge "well done" to everyone on their losses! :)

hey pete...
Sorry to here about your health troubles, hope everythings okay :( ... was wondering where you got to...

And if its any consolation - I doubt im the only one who thinks you look darn sexy anyway without losing any more weight! ;)

Look after yourself Pete ;)

Kat xx

Hello everyone, just wanted to say that I am still lurking here, but due to a medical/health issue I've had to stop LL for now as I just can't mentally cope with it while I'm fighting this other thing. I'm hoping that I'll be able to start again in about 3 week's time, so basically the start of December I think.

A big huge "well done" to everyone on their losses! :)

Oooo... and very happily wearing a size 12 top today :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm not size 12 yet... though I think im officially more of a 14 than 16.
I can see where the weights coming off from now.... I can feel hip-bones and shoulder bones and even (when lying down breathing in) rib bones. And im starting to see some sort of figure slowly emerging... its wierd to think I actually do have a figure. Though... unfortunately my shape hasn't changed... and instead of looking like a fat girl with a big belly... I'm starting to look pregnant instead.

It will come though... it is coming...

Tomorrow I'm investigating gyms as I've got to my 12.7 gym-weight and desperately need to start toning everything.... though, flicking my bingo-wings to see how much they wobble has got some entertainment value :p :D

Another good loss (8 Ibs) last night at weigh in. I do so much love this diet.

Pete we are thinking of you my friend. You are in the same LL group as me and we do miss you. Stay strong.

Ralph

Well done Ralph!

Hi Randum
I soooo know what you mean about the bingo wings, I think this is the first time i have felt thinner but a bit wobbly if you know what I mean!!!
I am going shopping this weekend for new clothes and not really looking forward to it.I seem to have jumped a size 16 in about 2 weeks it took forever to go from 20/18 to 16 now my clothes are all too big and my husband insists he is taking me shopping on Saturday as they look awful! (Not me by the way - he is very complimentary about how I look now).
I think I am so much more critical now than before which is really strange.
Ralph - 8lb in 1 week is amazing - well done you.
Pete - I hope you get better soon, as Randum says you look great now anyway so don't stress too much - saying that I KNOW it is how you feel not others.
BL - how is it going without your hubby - are you on countdown yet????
Hi drops - sorry you had a hard time, you are doing the right thing though and just starting again - try to be positive it does work we all know.
You are doing so well on the October thread, doesn't seem to be many of you now though, have some stopped posting?
We will all carry on supporting you though.
Milli x

Hi Milli

Well, I am finally getting into a routine and used to it. Its only been 1 week, 3 more to go.

Have spoken to him a few times and all is going well, in the 98 degree California sunshine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bastid! :D

Been a bit naughty - a little, erm, excessive in teh shopping department. But hey - still psening way less then an airline ticket would have cost me!!! :D

Thanks hon.

Have fun shopping!!!!! :)

Hi all – sorry for absence – but I am having IT issues – my laptop hard drive has died:cry: so only have t’internet access from the office at the moment so popping in when I get a chance – everyone seems to be doing well!?:confused:

Hi Pete – hope that you get better soon:)

RG – oooo size 12!!! Ya skinny minny!:D It does make us feel great when we go down a size or two eh? I am definitely a 14 all over now – but all my work trousers/skirts and suits are 16’s so I now am going around in clown pants! Have to do some strategic shopping this weekend I think – but not buying too much coz I don’t intend staying in these 14’s either! :D

Captain – 8lbs! Fantastic! :D

My news – well I lost another 4lbs at my WI last night so that’s 2 stones exactly – very very pleased. :clap::happy036:

Yay for the 14's SL!!!!

How does your head feel being that size? I cant get used to it! I popped into next today to try on the family-occassion-dress (my grans 80th in 2 weeks time... they didnt have a size 14 in black which I wanted, but tried a different colour and it fit... just dont like the colour so have to find something different)... but I feel so self-concious - like people are looking wondering why im trying on size 14's when im clearly obese! Bloody head!

Yay for your two-stone too! Thats fantastic! ... and you being an inch taller than me must mean your only around two weeks away from healthy bmi? :D

And good for you milli! It took me aggges to get out of the 16's (okay... might be because I stopped dieting for 9-10 months - but generally thats usually as small as I go). I do hate the wobbly bits though. Obviously the 'young skin' doesnt spring back for everyone.. trying not to get overly depressed about it though.

You are all doing wonderfully well, it is great to read the excitement in your posts. The feelings you are going through are so very real and I can relate to them all. Your mind will catch up with you though.

Keep up the wonderful work, all of you :)

Kat xx

3lbs for me :D
Not groundbreaking, but steady.... hopefully next week should hit the 2 stone mark.... hopefully the week after that be in the 11's.... and who knows... in three weeks I could possibly be at the elusive 'normal' :p

2st just around the cornder RG :D xx I can't wait to be 'normal' again hehe! Although my lovely hubby would say I have never been normal 'in the heid!' :D

I had to go through my wardrobe again this week - it is rapidly diminishing - I really didnt want to buy clothes until I had hit my target - however had to go and get a pair of trousers and a skirt for work. Then I realised that everyone of my bra's was far too big! My boobies are disappearing :(

So popped into Bravissimo yesterday to get a fitting and buy a couple of bra's to keep me going, I have been wearing a 40D which was my size pre LL, I found in the back of the drawer a 38D and have been wearing that but it still was all wrong - turns out I am a 36 E!!! Any boy does a good fitting bra do wonders for the puppies - I can't stop looking at my cleavage!

Well another week gone and this time i only lost 6 Ibs which brings up my 4 stone exactly in 5 weeks.
I wonder what the record loss is after 5 weeks?
Has been more of a dificult week this week. I twisted my back on Tuesday and that made me have some doubts. But back is nearly better now and feeling better for the diet.
However i have found a magic ingredient which i guess most people know already but i didnt and i spoke to my counsellor last night and he said it was fine. - Cinnimon in my porridge.

Anyway hey ho another week begins.
GL everyone

Ralph

Captain - you go! 4 stones - OMG - you are a star :)

Just back from my week 7 WI and another steady 3lbs - now have less still to lose than I have already lost :D

Last edited:
Well i am still here ScottishLass. Faithful till the end.

I dont know where all the rest of the October people have gone. I hope they have not given up.
This diet is so easy. My weigh in days are Friday evening, so last night in i trundled and found i lost another 8 Ibs. Which is amazing. I hope (but i know it will) i continue to lose at this level.

Captainralph

My Personal Record of my Weight Loss.

End of Week 1 = 23 Ibs lost
Week 2 = 8 Ibs lost
Week 3 = 11 Ibs lost
Week 4 = 8 Ibs lost
Week 5 = 6 Ibs lost
Week 6 = 8 Ibs lost

Total = 4st & 8 Ibs lost

Last edited:
Well done

Kat xx

Well i am still here ScottishLass. Faithful till the end.

I dont know where all the rest of the October people have gone. I hope they have not given up.
This diet is so easy. My weigh in days are Friday evening, so last night in i trundled and found i lost another 8 Ibs. Which is amazing. I hope (but i know it will) i continue to lose at this level.

Captainralph

My Personal Record of my Weight Loss.

End of Week 1 = 23 Ibs lost
Week 2 = 8 Ibs lost
Week 3 = 11 Ibs lost
Week 4 = 8 Ibs lost
Week 5 = 6 Ibs lost
Week 6 = 8 Ibs lost

Total = 4st & 8 Ibs lost

Back