Any october starters??

Anymore October people out there?

Was thinking there are quite a few sep starters, maybe people are not wanting to start now until after Christmas? The thought of no Christmas dinner is too much?

I have already decided I'm not having Christmas dinner. I will be so close to the end by then I wont want to spoil it.

I started end of September :) and want to lose my weight before Christmas if possible....

Hiya all - I restarted on Tues on the quiet (had a few packs left) and saw my counsellor last night. Start weight 14st 1, and aiming at 12st. I know that sounds high but it puts me in a 14 which is fine for me!

Hi

You have the same start weight as me :)
Good luck

I know how you feel SB2B, I had to wait ages and getting so frustrated at seeing other people start and lose weight while I was still waiting. I think the actual waiting helps it makes you so determined and it the right mind set for your first week. I wouldn't say I have sailed through my first week but I have to say its been easier than I imagined and I feel very positive. This time next week you will be well on your way. Ive got my weigh in tmrw night and i am really looking fwd to seeing everyone again. Woop!

Thanks emski!!! Im so excited bout going to my first meeting tomorrow and meeting my group!! I cannot wait to start wed its been like 6 weeks now i think since i first enquired bout starting LL so feel like i have been waiting ages!! well i got 9months 25 days to wedding would like to loose 9-10 stone! i have a big mission ahead of me!

WELCOME RACH!!! 10lbs loss, your doing really well!!

Good Luck tonight SB2B at last its your turn!! Let us know how you get on.

I had my first weigh in last night and lost 6lbs. So my tickers is moving!

Hi all, I've started LL today, so far so good although woke up with a sore throat and headache this am!

Fab weight losses so far, I'm looking forward to joining you next week!

Welcome Lana

Good luck in your first week, I found it fine the first day was the worst. I think this week will be easier because I have a week of packs that I like! Apart from that awful toffee one this morning that was the worst, I vow never to think my LLC is holding back the best bars she never gave us that toffee one to try cause it is SO BAD not because it was so yummy!

Heres to a good week girls!

Hey emski just replied on another thread but thought id reply on here 2!!1 well done on ur loss thats fab! best ur so chuffed! just got back from my meeting we have a big group 13 girls but everyone seems really nice and im really excited bout starting tomorrow now wooo!

wooo they made our thread sticky!! well its day 1 for me just had my first shake(strawberry) wasnt too bad actuall bit powdery maybe have to shake a bit better!! But it was really filling was struggling to drink it all! Well gd luck for u today i no i may need it! ahhhhh

YEAH we are sticky!!

Good luck for today SB2B!! Im sure you will do brilliantly, you have a good goal for your wedding and are positive! Let us know how the whole day goes!

How is everyone else getting on? Lana did you make it through the day ok?

Weigh in tonight week 2 :eek:

i will be an october starter, hopefully on the 22nd oct, my first meeting will be on Tues 21st oct, but my gp must sign the form first and my appt. is next week wed, so if that goes well i can start in 2 weeks!! woop woop!

Yep, I made it though the day but today I'm suffering badly with a headache BUT I keep looking at my almost naked photos and the pics of lovely tight jeans and long boots on slim legs and that keep me going!

hey girls lets hope ur gp signs ur form clarins!!! well i have now had my last food pack of the day so day 1 done! not been too bad had a couple of points in day when my stomach kept rumbling but i just kept drinking water and i find the shakes really filling!! Had soup today the chicken one wasnt a big fan so far my favs are the strawberry n bannanna shakes!

Wow Rach, 10lb in your 1st week, well done!
I started group last night, although I started packs on Sunday, so was glad to get a bar to chew on lol! There's only 6 of us, although more could join/leave in the next 3 weeks. I'm hoping for it to be a smaller group though, I think we'll get more attention in the CBT sessions etc, but I could be wrong!
I've been weighing myself with scales that also tells you body fat %, muscle %, water and bone density and since Sunday morning my body fat alone has went down 2.8% ! That in itself is great motivation, along with my wardrobe full of clothes in size 12s!
Hope everyone is doing well! xxx

Went for weigh in last night......
lost another 4lb - 1 stone in 2 weeks. :D

Wow! Can you feel in it your clothes? How much do you want to lose on LL? One down anyway hun! Well done x :party0049:

Wow! Can you feel in it your clothes? How much do you want to lose on LL? One down anyway hun! Well done x :party0049:

Yes had to buy a pair of size 14 work trousers last weekend as the 16's were falling down! :) I want to lose another 2 stone 7 or even 2 stone to get down to 10 1/2 or 11 stone... i'm so pleased x x x

Wow Rach, 10lb in your 1st week, well done!
I started group last night, although I started packs on Sunday, so was glad to get a bar to chew on lol! There's only 6 of us, although more could join/leave in the next 3 weeks. I'm hoping for it to be a smaller group though, I think we'll get more attention in the CBT sessions etc, but I could be wrong!
I've been weighing myself with scales that also tells you body fat %, muscle %, water and bone density and since Sunday morning my body fat alone has went down 2.8% ! That in itself is great motivation, along with my wardrobe full of clothes in size 12s!
Hope everyone is doing well! xxx

Bless you, the bars are a god send really.
I only like the peanut ones though I found the others too sickly.
We have a small group 8 of us.
My aim is to be in a size 12 for Christmas.
The scales you use sound really good I could do with some new ones.
Keep up the good work.
xxxx:)

Hey everyone

Looks like everyone is getting on great!!! Well done.

Im into my second week and getting on fine. My aim this week was to try and move about more so went for a woodland walk yesterday with the family, and a family swim today. So feeling good.

Just off to have chilli soup

x

Bless you, the bars are a god send really.
I only like the peanut ones though I found the others too sickly.
We have a small group 8 of us.
My aim is to be in a size 12 for Christmas.
The scales you use sound really good I could do with some new ones.
Keep up the good work.
xxxx:)

I too want to be a size 12 for christmas! I can't wait! You definatly should get scales with body fat % on them if you're buying new ones, they will show fat loss on weeks that maybe we don't show a weight loss! (hope that made sense? lol)

Emski, I don't know how you take the soups lol, I hate them! Just shows ya what differences there are in peoples tastes and preferences

I forgot to drink water today, only in from work and I've only drank a litre, so I'm off to get guzzle'n some fruits of the forest! xxx

Back