Any october starters??

HEY Girls!!
Well done on all ur great loseses well im now on day 3!! just had my morning shake!! Went to pop in last night to swop my soups for shakes(not a big fan of soups) and my LL asked me to pop on scales and i has lost 2 lb on day 2!!! MADNESS!!!
Altho i had a killer head ache last night and felt like i was physically gonna be sick and had to go to bed at 8..felt terrible but woke up this morning feeling fine...so thats a relief!!!
Keep up the gd work girls x

Morning everyone. Slimbride2be, I did the same last night, day 3 and I went to LLC to swap some shakes for soups and she weighed me, I've lost 3lbs in 3 days!!

I've had a killer headache since I started and felt sick but fortunately its starting to wear off now.

Keep up the good work everyone! x

ohh thats good to know Lana just so glad the headache n sickeness gone today! Well im now on day 3....feeling like i can really do this today! Just hope the headache n sickness has gone as i felt like death last night :(

Your all doing so well in first week. The sore heads wont last. Just hang on in there.

Im having a good day today. Not at all bothered by food. One of my friends had a bit of a dig about me being on LL today I just let it go. I think she really doesn't want me to get slim, she has some weight to lose and its kind of light she cant be arsed to do it and doesnt want me to succeed! Nobody is gonna get int the way of my new bod!

Hello,

I might be an October starter. A little scared about sagging skin - esp boobs! and scare stories of hair falling out in clumps....but like the idea of 3 stone in 3 months!

Hey Angie, know what you mean about loose skin, I'd love a tummy tuck and boob uplift with implants when I get rid of this weight but I don't think it'l happen (the op that is!). I've been told to wait until after I've had a familly as it just un-does all the god work. It's also affording it, I'm on minimum wage with rent etc to pay so couldn't see me being able to save for it in the near future! I would love it though, I'll just keep dreaming! Lol x

Hi girls. I have just joined the forum. Tomorrow will be my first day on the food packs. Really looking forward it.
I do have a lot of weight to loose (4 st min, would be nice to loose 5).

xxx

Welcome Wombat and good luck with your first day and week!!

I am aiming to lose 4 stone, hopefully get there by feb/ march time. You will get on fine its amazing how quickly you get into it and easy it is, Its so easy!

Hi Girls! Felling bit like well i dunno really! Just the thought of another bannaa shake or strawberry just bores me! Im only on day 4 im thinking it will prob get better when i can actually physically eat something! Dont get me wrong im not hungary but its just so hard seeing others eat such lovely things and go food shopping and know you cant have anyting in the shop!
Hmmmm just feeling bit down :(

that must be a difficult feeling slimbride2b , i think everyone must go through that feeling, i hope an experienced ll can help you, as i have not started yet and can't wait to. keep strong today.

thanks clarins think maybe ill post my thoughts n see wot ppl say.TBH im not hungary and finding the diet ok now think its just in my head!

I get like that some days

I like all the soups, the vanilla & choc hot mixed together. I only like 2 of the bars.

Try to reward yourself with a little treat, new candles or bubble bath or something just dont think about food. I have to say I have had days I though OH GOD I DONT WANT A BLOODY PACK!! Its only for a few weeks and you will be eating normal foods again. its so worth it.

I have got into a routine with my packs

0900 - bar
1300 - soup
1700 - soup
2000 - half hot vanilla and half hot choc shake

I think i would struggle if i didnt have a routine.

This will pass keep thinking of your dress!!!

thanks emski yeh im feelin alot better now made one of the muffins with a food pack and its really cheered me up! i think once i get this week out of way and i can start eating the bars will be so much better!

We got to eat bars from Day 4, did you not get any? it gets easier knowing you will have something to chew on. The reason I have mine in the morning is cause it a bit more carbs in and I try to use them all thru the day, I have no evidence this works or not its just a silly idea I have in my head!!!

I think once you see your first week loss you'll be so delighted to be getting on with it.

its cool you have your wedding to aim for. Im gonna be a bridesmaid next august and although I love trying on the dresses I feel so frumpy in them so am aiming to get to target weight for our dress fittings in feb. Its a real motivation isnt it? I cant wait to see your wedding pics! Youll be stunner!

Hey all how you guys doing? Slimbride, I always make mine into muffins, I have a routine too;
1.30pm choc/banana muffin
6pm choc/banana muffin
9pm vanilla/banana/choc muffin
9or 10pm I have my bar- peanut/cranberry/toffee

I keep mine for later in the day when I know I'll want them, it's definatly all in the mind, I couldn't cope if I had none left lol.
I'm on day 7 and I feel slimmer already, it's great! I even got into trousers I bought in River Island at beginning of summer (size 16), but couldnt get into them. I wore them to work today and felt fab!
Hope you all have a great weekend!xxx

Hey pumpkin

Sounds like all is going well with you. Ive got my 2nd weigh in tmrw, I'm not expecting big things, I've stuck to the packs 100% but haven't been drinking all my water eeekkk I don't know why I just got really slack with it but am gonna start drinking it all again as from today!

How is everyone else getting on?

HEY girls! sounds like your doing well pumpkin! i must admit i but my work t-shirt on today (only work sundays) so its first time since starting LL and it seems baggy..dunno if its just in my head but its making me smile!!!
Emski i wish we were allowed bars from day 4 as yesterday was the day i really wanted something to chew and a bar would of been lush! we dnt get out bars till our 2nd meeting so on day 7!
Your gonna look fab for the bridesmaid fitting im sure of that you seem so determined its brill!! i feel like that today i think on this diet its prob quiet normal to have days when u feel low and food seems to be the answer! well i spose our mindset will prob change though time!

Hey all, yeah I do do feel great, I know it's 10lb, but I feel it like! Yay!
Slimbride, if I was you I'd ring my consultant and ask to swap some packs for some bars as you should be allowed them from day 4, and if you're finding it hard without them she should arrange to meet you with them, that is what she's there for after all! And thats why the get paid loads! Lol.
Emski thtat's a great goal to work towards, you'll be sooo slim by then!
Just to let you guys know that boullion stock/savoury drink powders are a life line if you need that something extra. They are exactly the same as your LLC sells only you buy them in tescos etc, at a fraction of the price. Your LLC will not tell you about these as that's taking sales away from them, and because they havn't been tested by LL. But they don't effect your weight loss at all, and you can have 2 a day, just like the savoury drinks at group. Hope this helps, I'm off to have one for breakie! xxx

Oct Starter

Hi everyone

I started LL on 7th Oct, I think I have slimbride2be in my class?? First week proving quite difficult, some days worse than others, but hoping 1st weigh in this tues will encourage me to keep going!

I have 56 pounds to lose :cry:

Hey Malteaser and welcome to the group!x

Back