Any october starters??

Hi Malteaser!!! Love your name yummy!!

Thats great if you and SBTB are in the same group you can support each other.

hang on in there the first week is the worst!

Pumpkin thanks for the tip re boullion ill get some if i get desperate!

roll on wednesday, i am getting my form signed on Wednesday, so i am preparing what to say.... i am excited too. soon i won't be eating food, BUT losing weight!!!!

Hey guys,
I started last Thursday, so I'm on my fifth day now. It's been alright so far. My only problem is that I'm just not used to drinking so much water.:tear_drop:
Any one else find it difficult to drink so much water?

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm starting tonight, can't wait to get started. Was supposed to be cutting out carbs yesterday but never happened, so will just need to suffer the carb withdrawal headache. Looking forward to hearing this week's weigh in for all of you who have already started.

Hi all, I am on day 3 and have to agree that the water is the biggest challenge, but hopefully soon I'll be able to add some flavour to it. Have been pleasantly surprised by how nice everything tastes, but guess it's early days yet! Good luck everyone!

Hi all, Well I'm on my 7th day and have my first offical weigh in tonight and I'm so looking forward to it! I know I'd lost 3lb on day 3 as had an unoffical weigh in!

Keep up the good work everyone!

Hey I have my 2nd weigh in tonight, I have been so bad and weighing myself at home it they show no lose, that was this morning so god knows what my weigh in tonight will be like. But Ive stuck to it 100% apart from the water which I have got slack with this week.

Was thinking for our weekly weigh in we should copy and paste a list so we can keep track off everyone.

Hows this, copy, paste and add your name to the bottom after your weekly weigh in to a new reply. So tonight is my 2nd weigh in so ill change my week to 2 and update the losses! Does this make sense? (if you dont add dots it gets messy)

Name...............Week...........Loss..........Total Loss
Emzski................1................6lbs...........6lbs.....

Good luck with your weigh in's tonight girls. Hope your all ok. Sorry not been on for a while to say hi I have a nasty kidney infection so I have been resting in bed.:cry:

:wave_cry:x x x

ahh hope ur feeling better rachel and well done on loosing a stone in 2 weeks wow!! Good luck to those getting weighed in tonight!!! i have my 1st weigh in tomorrow ahhhh!

Hi

Yes SB2B i am in your group - you told me about this forum last week. I am the one who sat next to the turkish girl - my real name is Kim! The one who has just lost her job - remember me?:wave_cry:

Name....Week...........Loss..........Total Loss
Emzski......2................4.5lbs......10.5lbs.....

Emski that's great! Yay! Will copy and paste on Wednesday night x

Thanks im dead chuffed. Feels like at last ive found something that works for me.

Does anybody else uses Ketostix? I bought some today but I'm not sure what each color means.

Last edited:
Well done Emzski, fab loss!

Had my first weigh in last night so heregoes:

Name....Week...........Loss..........Total Loss
Emzski.....2.............4.5lbs.........10.5lbs..
Lana........1..............8lbs...........8lbs

Hi Nina - no i don't use ketosix, is that what the councilor uses for us to pee on?

Well done Lana what a fab first time loss!!! keep up the good work. Nice to see my table added to!!

Yep I think thats what they are. I think light to mid purple is a good colour, means were in fat burning. I had the darkest purple last night and was told to drink a pint of water immediately. Whoops! Thats what I was told anyway.

Thanks Emzski, I'm thrilled with it and even more happy now I've found out we can have Bouillion as a hot drink, I've craved a savoury drink all week!

Yes. That's right. Those thin strips that shows whether or not you're in ketosis. Mine didn't change colour when I went for my drop in on Sunday so I went and bought some to test it at home and at the moment I am the second darkest shade so apparently I'm not drinking enough water either :eek:

And well done to you both. I have my first weigh in tomorrow so wish me luck ;)

Back