Any one a fan of the BEANFEASTS???

snappy

I've fallen in love with the Spaghetti Bolognese beanfeast's and ive just looked on line and the asda one (meat free Spaghetti Bolognese) is also FREE yippee

im just tucking into a bowl now only took 7 mins in the mircowave.....

I have used it to make a chilli with quorn mince! My sister makes a quick shepherds pie too with the Asda savoury mince one which is free (i think) on a green day.

Iv no idea what you are talking about lol
x

It comes in a green pack and is next to the soy mince and tofu and stuff like that - made by Batchelors. The pack looks similar to pasta & sauce one apart from that it's green. The bolognese one is free but the chilli one has syns - can't remember how many off the top of my head. It's just a nice change from Quorn and is already flavoured!

Beanfeast is fab, I used to eat the Bolognese one back in the 80s and couldn't believe they still make it! I read about it on here the other day, and found it at Morrisons. Half a pack with a massive baked potato is my new favourite dinner. :)

i love the bolognaise one the only problem is it gives me wind!!!!!

Well ive been looking and i find that the best place is Asda as there own brand is cheaper and also free on green days. But i did find Pasta n sauce for 49p in a shop called ''instore'' i think part of the pound strecher store's. (if you want any let me know and i will post)

Hope this helps

Becci

I have just bought the Asda bolognese and mince one. The bolognese is free but the mince is 2 on both red and green days. So I suppose it's not too bad.

i get my **windy** beanfeast from tesco or morrisons
cheaper in morrisons lol
so i get cheap wind lmao

I always keep the Asda dried M/F bolognese in the cupboard for those days when I get home from work having failed to prepare a meal.

I also keep dried onions to add to it, as I think it lacks onions.

Cook up some spaghetti to go with & top with HEA low fat cheese, ready within about 20 mins.......keeps me away from that tempting takeaway as it's can be ready quicker than actually going out to buy the takeaway!!!

Lisa x

hmmm may have to have a looksies tomorrow now for this :)

it is nice, i have only tried the batchelors bolognaise one will have a look out for others lol
xx

Thanks snappy that is really kind of you to offer!

Nanny you do make me :giggle:

What about the plain mince tvp? Has anyone tried that ... and flavoured it up themselves?

I have brought some of these today to try. I got the ASDA own make one's and got bolognaise and a chilli one. I will use them to take to work for lunch with potatoe

Back