Any one want to be my WL Buddy???

Week 2 WI!

3.2lbs down this week woohoo!!!

I was a bit disappointed but that makes 1st 1.2lbs now so I am thrilled!!! :party0019:

Maybe I should disappear for a bit. Then I can cheer for all of you guys' losses without crying over them to myself.

It can plateau that easily yes. Women's bodies have a nasty habit of doing what we least expect them to.

Have you taken measurements of yourself at the start. If so its worth taking them again - you may be losing some fat.

Please please hang in there - it will definitely work for you. It's still a total of 17 pounds in 3 weeks & I think that's pretty impressive whatever you think of the week by week total.

i've only lost 1stone 1 lb in 4 weeks ....everyone elses losses seem to be a lot higher....i hope it doesn't tail off, i don't want to do a starvation diet only to lose 2 lbs a week !!!!!
as long as i lose a stone a month i'll be happy :)

No joke claire. I was maintaining my weight just fine without tHe diet. Rigorous watching of what I eat and exercise took off 1lb every other month or so, so wasn't worth it to me. I didn't do a no-food diet so that I could lose a good bit, get my hopes up, them BAM! Nothing.

Speaking of, no I haven't taken measurements ad that's why. Right now, I can tell myself that my clothes fit looser, so I must be losing something. If I went a week or 2 and found out I was not losing weight OR inches? I think I'd be so devastated....

you are losing inches though hun your clothes are looser and thats fantastic ! you've lost an amazing amount of weight in 3 weeks...well over a stone. your body is just trying to adjust and catch up with itself. i bet you next week you'ill have a great loss xxxx

Yeah - people seem to be noticing. :) I'm cheerier today because I lost a lb. between yesterday's W3WI and this morning's weight check.

Yeah - I'm pretty pleased with myself today. Didn't eat a raspberry cupcake even tough I was eying it for over an hour! :D

Hi guys
Can i join in here...
I'm a returner, having lost 7 stone last year - but then had to come off Cd suddenly last xmas as developed gallstones and was really, really ill....
Finally got the all clear to return a month ago, and i am finding it hard...
I'm off to Greece tomorrow to visits my parents who moved there few years ago - i have a case packed full of tetras and packets - really want to SS majority of time over there, i know it will be hard when they have such lovely food in greece.
Due to being so ill, i had loads of complications before operation, had pancreatitis, kidney and liver failure and a blood clot in my abdomen after the op - all this caused my thyroid to crash - and so i ended up gaining 3 and a half stone this year - am so gutted, all the lovely clothes i bought last autumn no longer fit - so really want to get back to the point of where i was, and then carry on where i left off...
Am taking my laptop, so will be on the net daily - my favourite bar now has wifi over there, so really need to be able to post from beside the sea, trying to steer clear of frappe's and Greek salads....

so, anyone up for being a buddy ??

Amanda

Hey supervixen and welcome to our lovely buddies thread!

you will keep losing GTPeach, try not to be too hard on yourself. i just try to think that i am not putting on any weight then i am doing great. i was really disappointed at only losing 3lbs this week because i expected more, but i then saw that even if i had only lost 1lb, or not lost at all but stayed the same, should still be pleased and proud because i weigh less than i did at the beginning. positive thinking hun! x

Yeh - I feel much better today. :)

OMG guys - my skirt fell off!!!

Well, except I was at work.... so quite embarrassing. But I had a swimsuit on under, so it wasn't bad. And I was well chuffed!

that's great news GTPeach, in an odd embarrassing way lol bless ya! my jeans keep falling down when i get out of the car which is a teensie bit of a blushing moment!

OMG i had the eating dream! my CDC said it would come. i dreamed i was eating wine gums but that i didn't realise i was eating them and then i started panicking that i wasn't in ketosis! when i woke up i thought it had actually happened and i was so worried i would have to start CD all over again lol!!! :giggle:

Back