Any one want to be my WL Buddy???

I royally blew it yesterday. To the point where I hope I maintain the 35 lb. loss and would be delusional to expect more to be lost this wk. I blame TOTM. It was bad.

Yup; it's what I'm doing. :)

NEver mind Peach, as Gem says - put it behind you and continue like it never happened!
I had a hot strawberry shake this morning - it was absolutley gorgeous!

Hows everyone doing???

i'm ok although sick of work. it's too much hassle right now considering i am trying to do my degree aswell and getting nowhere fast!!!

how is everyone else? x

I read on your blog about work. I'm sure you will work it out soon hun.

And good on you for doing your degree. I would lurve to train to be a midwife but there are no jobs on completion of the training (that and the fact we can't afford for me to do the training!)

xxx

yeah i have a friend who wants to do that but can't for the same reason.

i didn't realise anyone actually was reading my blog anymore lol! x

Ah you see! Still worth posting hun. I dont bother with mine...

Lol, I just dont get time. I use a couple of different forums (this one & one I'm a moderator on a birth board) so dont really get chance.

How you doing today?

I'm so glad it's the weeked!!!

I have had a chair dropped on my head and something thrown at me today. ARGH!

Weigh in tomorrow! I'm so excited!!! How are you? xxx

A chair dropped on your head?! What were you doing for the little blighters to do that???

I'm fine thanks. have stuck to SS 100% since Tuesday and feeling fab (although my mouth is a different story) I even survived going round the supermarket earlier! Bought myself (wait for it) some HAIR CLIPS haha, my fringe comes down past my nose lol

Good luck for WI tomorrow. I have mine on Sunday :)

Good luck for Sunday!

Basically, at the end of the day they have to put the chairs up on the tables. Two boys were pratting about and knocked one over. I happened to be bending down picking up paper off the floor and it feel on my head.

No apology! Nothing! GRRRRRRRR!:mad:

How old are the children you are helping? If they are older then surely they should have got detention for next week or something lol, very annoying though
xxx

this was a year 8 class so about 13 i should think.

the teachers don't do anything about the behaviour. i think this is why i am hating the job so much. maybe in another school it would be different! x

Blimey! They should know better at that age. If they had been 7 or 8 I could have maybe understood it. We are just about getting please from Sam - but then again, he is only 2! lol

Oh, poor gem!!

This weekend, I'm doing the 200 calorie meal. After this weekend, I shall start doing SS and continue SS until Thanksgiving.

Back