Any other herbalifers out there?

I have got lunch for work through the week, gonna take a jacket potato, prawn cocktail, red onions, tomatoes.

Been having savoury rice for the last 3 weeks & getting a bit sick of it.

Dxxx

I have got lunch for work through the week, gonna take a jacket potato, prawn cocktail, red onions, tomatoes. Been having savoury rice for the last 3 weeks & getting a bit sick of it. Dxxx

Yum :) enjoy :) x

IV been having them so juicy bags with chicken.. nom nom how is everyone doing... iv just hit the two week mark had a slip today but focussed back on for tomorrow :)

I'm doin good had a terrible day foodwise today cos I was sooooooooo hungover!!

Straight back on it tomorrow.

My jacket potato is all cooked, veg prepared & my prawn cocktail is pre packaged so will just grab that all out the fridge tomorrow before work.

Dreading seeing how badly this day has affected my weight in the morning!

Anyhoo I am off to bed I am done in had a terrible sleep last night cos I was so drunk & I did crawl home at 4am - go me!!

Dxxx

IV been having them so juicy bags with chicken.. nom nom how is everyone doing... iv just hit the two week mark had a slip today but focussed back on for tomorrow :)

Mmmm hadn't thought of those :)

I'm doin good had a terrible day foodwise today cos I was sooooooooo hungover!! Straight back on it tomorrow. My jacket potato is all cooked, veg prepared & my prawn cocktail is pre packaged so will just grab that all out the fridge tomorrow before work. Dreading seeing how badly this day has affected my weight in the morning! Anyhoo I am off to bed I am done in had a terrible sleep last night cos I was so drunk & I did crawl home at 4am - go me!! Dxxx

Lol little stop out you! Hehe x have to have a treat now and again whilst out or we would feel like we were deprived lol x hope you feel better when you wake up tomorrow :)

Lol know its gross but blimey the fibre tablets work a treat hehe ;) had trouble before started taking them :)

got my order today!
I got 1 tub of strawberry, 2 tubs of mint choc chip and 2 boxes of protein bars.

YAY!

COR gina your set for a month and a half haha... i want choc mobt next month! I regret buying tropical fruit this month its just bloody banana!!! IV been a little naughty the paat three days! EYES focussed for tomorrow!!!! HAHA im also loving the fibre tablets!!! MY system has never worked so perfect before :)

I have one for breakfast, only have an extra shake if ive done a long run and need a bit of a protein boost :)

:D I make smoothies with them sometimes, not so much nice berry fruit I like out at the moment though

HAHA well guys iv only done my breakfast and snack properly today and im out for thursday club... so youll see the hangover post tomorrow :) but have beem quite good today and mother boyfriend and best friends mother said im looking thinner my best mate and her mum are also doing herbalife and her mothers gone mad on her herbalife products its like a herbalife shop!!! HAHA

Hi all

I started herbalife about 10 days ago, lost 5 lbs in my first week woo hoo, I put on 3 stone in my pregnancy so have a fair bit to lose to get rid of my mummy gut.
I am combining herbalife with low carb, so having 2 shakes a day made with soya milk, then two low carb meals (meat/fish and vegetables) and a protein bar.
It's hard work but not as hard as a lot of other diets I've tried.
Hoping I can lose at least a stone by xmas, although xmas for me starting a week early this year as I'm going away to visit rellies.

Good luck to everyone!

HELLO and welcome ange im well and truely off the diet for today still taken my tablets but the hangover needed it mcdonalds today... haha back to it tomorrow ladies! :)

Hi all

I started herbalife about 10 days ago, lost 5 lbs in my first week woo hoo, I put on 3 stone in my pregnancy so have a fair bit to lose to get rid of my mummy gut.
I am combining herbalife with low carb, so having 2 shakes a day made with soya milk, then two low carb meals (meat/fish and vegetables) and a protein bar.
It's hard work but not as hard as a lot of other diets I've tried.
Hoping I can lose at least a stone by xmas, although xmas for me starting a week early this year as I'm going away to visit rellies.

Good luck to everyone!

Hey & welcome,

5lbs in a week is amazing eh?

I lose 6lbs in my first week & just wish it would always come off like that every week. I am sooooooooooo impatient.

I haver still been losing 1 or 2lbs a week so its great, much better than any other diet I have done where it was always STS or lose 1/2lb was sooooooooo annoying that's why I always quit after a few weeks.

Best of luck

Dxxx

Back