Any other herbalifers out there?

cant stand the vanilla one personally, leaves an after taste :/
have to blend it with loads of fruit to hide the taste of it

If I don't like the vanilla on I will mix in some green and blacks cocoa powder and make it dark chocolate! :)

Thats a good idea :)

Oh I hated the vanilla one. I mix the vanilla one with the cappucinno & its lovely. Dxxx

Yum yum that could work for me lol going to miss my lattes so need to think of something similar to keep me satisfied lol

well I gave her a free 3 day worth of shakes, she tried the mint this morning and likes it! said its very filling. WOOP!

Gonna try that one next month :)

cant stand the vanilla one personally, leaves an after taste :/ have to blend it with loads of fruit to hide the taste of it

Same here it was very strong smell too. Suppose i could try it mixed with fruit like you or add some cocoa powder lol

Gonna try that one next month :)

Same here it was very strong smell too. Suppose i could try it mixed with fruit like you or add some cocoa powder lol

mint choc chip is lovely, my new fave :D

I put way too much fruit in my vanilla, the shake ends up like a proper thick gloopy smoothie.

I cant wait to try the mint choc chip! It was out of stock the last time I placed an order.

Will have a look online tonight see if I can get me some.

Dxxx

ill log in and see if its says its available or not :)

nope still not available guys.

that one is limited edition though.....

love that one :D

I mix that one with vanilla, it takes away the vanilla taste completely

My tubs arrived today!! Going to start tomorrow 1st November, fresh start :)

Yay how exciting x hope your first day goes well x ive been told my pack wont be ready till monday now so got to wait till then xx

I really like the chocolate one, they are so easy to mix as well. Impressed so far x

Sounds promising :) glad i picked chocolate. :)

I started with the vanilla one and added fruit (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries etc) & whizzed it with the blender. I tried it made with chocolate flavoured milk & it was foul. I've not thought of mixed spice - I wonder what else would be nice added.
I have had the toffee apple flavour - thought it was OK but only as an occasional change. I've not tried cookies and cream but I know of someone who has & they didn't like the fact it was full of bits. I have tried chocolate flavour mixed with peanut butter, I enjoyed that but again wouldn't want it every day.
I now have cappuccino flavour & vanilla and am quite happy with those. When the cappuccino was getting low and I was waiting for my next delivery I mixed one spoonful with one spoonful of vanilla.
I wouldn't mind having some chocolate and toffee apple for an occasional change, but don't want to buy whole tubs of them. I have suggested to my distributor that they have assorted boxes.

I've just started having herbalife lemon tea, I'm not a tea drinker but this is OK. I'm wondering about the other flavours - has anyone tried them? I was thinking about trying raspberry flavour - I know someone has tried peach but don't fancy that as I don't like peaches or peach flavoured things.

Oh no thats not good.

Did you buy them from a herbalife distributor?

I am not sure yet around returns as I only buy for myself right now.

Dxxx

I bought them through my friend who is a distributor of it. I feel so horrible can hardly move I feel so dizzy and sick. She is sure I can get my money back, I'll just send it back to her :(

Question: Are you also taking the pills? The fiber tabs give me terrible tummy aches. When I drink two shakes and a "low cal meal" I feel sick too. I do only one shake and eat. Anyway, hope it all works out.

I started with the vanilla one and added fruit (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries etc) & whizzed it with the blender. I tried it made with chocolate flavoured milk & it was foul. I've not thought of mixed spice - I wonder what else would be nice added.
I have had the toffee apple flavour - thought it was OK but only as an occasional change. I've not tried cookies and cream but I know of someone who has & they didn't like the fact it was full of bits. I have tried chocolate flavour mixed with peanut butter, I enjoyed that but again wouldn't want it every day.
I now have cappuccino flavour & vanilla and am quite happy with those. When the cappuccino was getting low and I was waiting for my next delivery I mixed one spoonful with one spoonful of vanilla.
I wouldn't mind having some chocolate and toffee apple for an occasional change, but don't want to buy whole tubs of them. I have suggested to my distributor that they have assorted boxes.

I've just started having herbalife lemon tea, I'm not a tea drinker but this is OK. I'm wondering about the other flavours - has anyone tried them? I was thinking about trying raspberry flavour - I know someone has tried peach but don't fancy that as I don't like peaches or peach flavoured things.

love the tea! ive had all the flavours.
so far lemon is my fave, I mix it with lift off in my water

Back