Any other herbalifers out there?

Whoop! Should be getting my first pack today, cant wait to get stuck in :) x what day do you all get weighed?

Whoop! Should be getting my first pack today, cant wait to get stuck in :) x what day do you all get weighed?

I have an electronic scale. I weigh every morning, love to watch the loss in tiny factions of a kilo. I only panic when it moves in the wrong direction by 2kgs.

Bit gutted as just found out wont be getting my pack till thursday now as there was a mix up :( was all excited and raring to get going but going to have to have cereal for breakfast and lunch till thursday so that I am still cutting down what i eat etc... X

I am another daily weigher.

Hada bit of a binge on Saturday which is my WI day & put the 2lbs on in a day that I lost last week!!!! Jeeeeeeeeeeeez how is that even possible.

Anyway wont be doing that again thats for sure.

Dxxx

I don't weight myself, cant work the scales in the bathroom as they are new!!!

did get weighed at the doctors and im the same as I was 3 years ago, only I wear smaller clothes now. before was a size 12-14, now size 6/8/10

and I have to share this..... :D

have entered another marathon!! this time its for my birthday :D

JUST a little hello to aee how everyone is getting ob! IN need of tips and tricks for meal times! :)

JUST a little hello to aee how everyone is getting ob! IN need of tips and tricks for meal times! :)

Hi jesse,

Still waiting for my first delivery :( Been waiting all week x hope i dont lose the ooomph to start x

Once i do start will post food ideas etc and keep in touch :)

Nikki x

Oh I hated that waiting on my first delivery it just seemed like aaaaaaaages!!!

I am a distributor tho so just order it in when I need it so no chance I will run out.

I love herbalife.

Just got the toffee apple cinnamon shakes this week they are gorgeous!!!

11lbs down in 3 weeks!

Dxxx

Oh I hated that waiting on my first delivery it just seemed like aaaaaaaages!!! I am a distributor tho so just order it in when I need it so no chance I will run out. I love herbalife. Just got the toffee apple cinnamon shakes this week they are gorgeous!!! 11lbs down in 3 weeks! Dxxx

Well done on your fab losses! :) It finally arrived this afternoon :) I got the choc shake, tea, fibre and herb tablets and multi vitamin x

Going to start in the morning :) really hope I can find the will power to stick to this xx

My mum and sister have just become distributers too (they didn't have much weight to lose lol) but I need to lose 7stone x I've got an auto immune disease so my joints really need a break from carrying the extra load of me hehe)

Hope your having a good week :) x will write on here tomorrow after day x hope i like the shake as didn't like the vanilla one lol x

I need to order more protein bars :( only 2 left and they will last me 1 day

I didnt like the vanilla one either I mix it with the cappuccino one.

WI tomorrow!

Home & had my shake with 3 boiled eggs.

Usually only have 2 boiled eggs but was extra hungry after getting the bus home & I swear about 5 people had a KFC on the bus! These people are soooooooo inconsiderate!

Dxxx

I love the peanut ones, they are filling though.
need that bit extra, think I have a fast metabolism and I get hungry so easily :( have my meals 3 hours apart from each other.

I need to order more protein bars :( only 2 left and they will last me 1 day

Can you not buy some alpen light bars for when you are short and in an emergency? Xx hope upu get yours soon x

I didnt like the vanilla one either I mix it with the cappuccino one. WI tomorrow! Home & had my shake with 3 boiled eggs. Usually only have 2 boiled eggs but was extra hungry after getting the bus home & I swear about 5 people had a KFC on the bus! These people are soooooooo inconsiderate! Dxxx

Lol very unthoughtful hehe x i always find i can smell kfc and other fast food shops from miles away when eating healthy lol

Hope weigh in is good for you :)

So we can eat boiled eggs if we like? Thry are quite high in calories arnt they? But I would be glad if I can have a couple occasionally :) I love scrambled egg with a dadh of skimmed milk :)

X

I eat 2 or 3 eggs a day mostly boiled.

I eat alpen light bars instead of the protein bars.

Lost another 1lb this week.

Dxxx

I eat 2 or 3 eggs a day mostly boiled. I eat alpen light bars instead of the protein bars. Lost another 1lb this week. Dxxx

Fab! :) I will give it a go then :) what about crab sticks? They help me when i am yearning for meat x

Oh I have never tried them they just dont look very appealing to me!

Fish is full of protein tho so they would be ideal.

I love prawns & tuna so gonna start trying to eat more of those types of food.

Dxxx

Oh I have never tried them they just dont look very appealing to me! Fish is full of protein tho so they would be ideal. I love prawns & tuna so gonna start trying to eat more of those types of food. Dxxx

I dont like tuna :/ I've tried it lots of times to see if i can eat it as lots of people have it with jackets but i just cant stand the smell lol prawns are nice though my friend found me a low calorie cocktail sauce that i can have with prawns and lettuce etc... It tastes just like the normal one :)

Xx

Back