Any other new starters this week?

TaraLove said:
Hey rebekah, how far along are you on the ol s&s hun ?

I've actually lost track, think its around 14 weeks hun x

sherrie82 said:
Sorry for swear word btw

Sherrie hunny do not worry
How is your mum?? My dad had a scare two months ago and I was beside myself

Take it easy and be kind in yourself, hope you, erin and mum ok this morning xxx

RebekahR said:
Sherrie hunny do not worry
How is your mum?? My dad had a scare two months ago and I was beside myself

Take it easy and be kind in yourself, hope you, erin and mum ok this morning xxx

Thanks Rebekah. Mum is ok. Erin is fine too. Ex is coming to collect her today Boooh!! Although she is too young I think to take her up hospital. My mum doesn't need her hissy fits or crying. Yeh sorry about your Dad. We lost our Dad 2 years ago to cancer my mums brokenhearted tbh. Like we all are.

TaraLove said:
Ahh thanks ladies, hows your first day going Sherrie ? ( I LOOOOVE your piccy! Giggles i sooo think like that!)

Snoozles, so far i've had the chocolate shake, but put a tiny bit of water in it and microwaved it into a breakfast ''muffin'' and i had a hazlenut shake for lunch which was delicious.... i'm feeling hungry but drinking lots of peppermint tea and feeling positive, i know it only lasts a few days... I'm going into my slimmingworld meeting tomorrow to say bye to the lovely ladies there.. its food taster night and i know none of them are going to be happy when i tell them i'm going to do a vlcd, might just keep that to myself, whatcha think ?

Thanks Rebekha, hanging in there :)

What have you lovlies put in your bellies today ?

Thanks Taralove good old pic there isn't it eh? Lol.

Have a good day ladies :)

Water is the magic stuff Xx

Hey everyone just noticed this thread,I'm an august starter,currently on day 10 and I'm honestly finding it so easy! The first two days were difficult then after that no prob at all! I lost 12lb at first weigh in on tues,clothes are already getting so lose! Love that feeling,makes me wanna keep 100% for sure!
Iv never lasted this long on a vlcd I usually cave after a few days,struggle with will power! For some reason this time is different,I split with my husband 10months ago and I'm determined to get back to my happy self that I was before I met him,and get my confidence back to hopefully help me meet someone in the future :)
I can't believe 10 days have passed already,12weeks seems a long time but it really going so quick!
I only work two days a week so when I'm at home it's no prob at all,at work I don't like tell people about the diet as they will all have their opinions none of which matter to me,but I just take my chicken and lettuce etc in with me and nobody is none the wiser.
Good luck everyone, x

How's everyone doing? x

Hi,
hope everyone is doing well. I have restarted again 15/08/12. Just day 2 day... Hope it's going to get easier. Anyone started at similar time and want to keep progress

X

Hi,
hope everyone is doing well. I have restarted again 15/08/12. Just day 2 day... Hope it's going to get easier. Anyone started at similar time and want to keep progress

X

Hi,

X

Hey Ami,

I started on the same day as you, day three now and so far so good! Its my god know how many restart but i havent attempted a vlcd for over a year now and feel like im in a very different place mentally so fingers crossed this time will keep going as smoothly as it has been these last two days :)

Hows your first couple days been?

How's everyone doing? x

Grrrreat thanks elaine, how you getting on ?

Last night i had the spicey spagetthi it was sooo yummy i wanted more lol i put a bit of tabasco sauce and ground black pepper on it, nummy nummy nummy

I have cottage pie for lunch today and spagetti for dinner today - hoping it tastes as good, i didnt much like the macaroni... what's your favs? oo and hazlenut shake for brekki mmmmm mmmmmmmm

Hey everyone just noticed this thread,I'm an august starter,currently on day 10 and I'm honestly finding it so easy! The first two days were difficult then after that no prob at all! I lost 12lb at first weigh in on tues,clothes are already getting so lose! Love that feeling,makes me wanna keep 100% for sure!
Iv never lasted this long on a vlcd I usually cave after a few days,struggle with will power! For some reason this time is different,I split with my husband 10months ago and I'm determined to get back to my happy self that I was before I met him,and get my confidence back to hopefully help me meet someone in the future :)
I can't believe 10 days have passed already,12weeks seems a long time but it really going so quick!
I only work two days a week so when I'm at home it's no prob at all,at work I don't like tell people about the diet as they will all have their opinions none of which matter to me,but I just take my chicken and lettuce etc in with me and nobody is none the wiser.
Good luck everyone, x

I feel the same mummytwo, this time is going sooo much easier, in the past i couldnt get to day three, was a constant struggle with myself, i feel so different this time round though, mentally rpepared myself for it and this time - only on day three but thats big for me its going so smoothly, havent told the family im doing the diet again yet - they will kick up a stink when i tell em this weekend but i dont care anymore lol this is for me!!!!!

are you doing three packs a day with protein and veg then ? hows that going ?

Have a fabulous day everyone!

Much love

Tara

Just bought three beautiful dresses from asos, one in an 18, one in a 16 and one in a 14 ... 14 is my target size, wanna have something to look forward to getting into each step down. I'm a size 22 atm. Hoping i'll atleast be able to look good in the 18 by my birthday in november.

what do you ladies do for motivation and treats, when i loose a stone i'm treating my to nice massage :eek:) and gonna do something for each stone i loose (I Have almost 10 to go! lol) wooohooo lets do this !

Just bought three beautiful dresses from asos, one in an 18, one in a 16 and one in a 14 ... 14 is my target size, wanna have something to look forward to getting into each step down. I'm a size 22 atm. Hoping i'll atleast be able to look good in the 18 by my birthday in november.

what do you ladies do for motivation and treats, when i loose a stone i'm treating my to nice massage :eek:) and gonna do something for each stone i loose (I Have almost 10 to go! lol) wooohooo lets do this !

Wow thats a great idea with the dresses taralove! I've just had my 1st weigh in, so Im treating myself to a long hot bath, and going to pamper myself tonight. I might borrow your idea for my next weigh ins! Hope you have a good day! xx

Thanks cushion hugger, mm a long hot bath sounds lovely.

love the lil quote - food is not my friend either !!

Have a fab day !

Hows everyone getting on ?

I previously had done lipotrim lost loads of weight but gained more than half back due to going back to my old ways when I started uni:(. I've been doing SW for the last couple weeks and although its an amazing diet and the one I will be doing after I reach my goal, it is a bit slow and after months I finally feel I am ready to start a vlcd again. Im starting tomorrow and cannot wait , especially with s&s having so much more choice. I tried their sample box and was impressed.
Good luck to everyone on their s&s weight loss journey:)

I previously had done lipotrim lost loads of weight but gained more than half back due to going back to my old ways when I started uni:(. I've been doing SW for the last couple weeks and although its an amazing diet and the one I will be doing after I reach my goal, it is a bit slow and after months I finally feel I am ready to start a vlcd again. Im starting tomorrow and cannot wait , especially with s&s having so much more choice. I tried their sample box and was impressed.
Good luck to everyone on their s&s weight loss journey:)

I did the same as you, tried lighter life and cambridge diet years ago, last year started slimmingworld but the weightloss is really slow and i definately will be doing it to maintain once i've came off Slim and Save. (which is my fav so far of the VLCDs)

I love the lil meal packs! delicious and didnt get those on CD or LL... spicey spagetthi is my fav so far tho only tried three, the cottage pie was nice with some tabasco and black pepper, werent too keen on the mac and cheese, what did you like from the sample pack ?

Good luck guys

Deffo try the samples and dive in, all the options make it much easier

You will be amazed with the results :) Xx

Hi everyone :)

I'm doing okay, on to day four! Feel one million times better about this time (re-started on Tuesday... Thought I would have gained this week thanks to 3 days of eating (Sat-Monday) but somehow managed to lose 2lbs on Thursday! Woo!

I'm mainly enjoying the bars (will be sad when these run out) and shakes made into pudding.

The packs are nice.... Like them all apart from the macaroni... Think maybe I'm not making it right... So will work on that!

Party in our house tomorrow night so we've been preparing some of the buffet food. Will just have to keep trying with that!

What about the shakes? I haven't had any for ages.... I've only really had chocolate or I tend to make them into puddings!

Keep going everyone, have a great weekend x

Back