Any other new starters this week?

Rattybabe

Hi all! I'm not new to VLCD's - I did Exante on and off for a bit last year. Last year was a bad year for me, and I was at my heaviest ever by Christmas.

I have been following Slimming World for a few weeks, but I need to lose weight a bit faster! I will be moving in with my in-law's at the end of the month, and following SW is going to be a bit trickier, as we will sharing the cooking, and my dear MIL doesn't understand portion control or low fat cooking!!

So, I have ordered a months worth of S&S. I'm not sure how much I want to lose - just to be able to wear a size 12 again. So I am probably looking to lose around 2 stone. Not sure if I will aim for a stone on S&S, and then finish off on SW, or just go for the whole lot on S&S. Will just see how I get on I think! :)

Hi there! Just want to say good luck :) I started on Saturday so I'm pretty new to this too.

xx

Hi, I started yesterday... Have lots to lose and haven't really set an end goal... Think I would be happy at a size 16 and ecstatic at size 14... But I know it needs to be somewhere where I have a chance of maintaining without it being a daily chore. Good luck x

Helloooo all, I'm coming back to s&s, starting today!! Did 10 weeks of s&s this year and lost 3 and a half stone, came off it and lost another 6lb and managed to maintain since but I don't want to maintain I want to lose more!! So I'm back :D

Good luck everyone xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey I'm a newbie starting tomorrow! I'm hoping to lose about 5 stone so will be around for quite a while! Good luck :)

Hey I started today :) . I've done Slimming World for couple years and lost 4 stone, had a rough year and put a stone on. have tried SW in the last couple months what feels like 100times lol . I now have come to the realisation that in 14 weeks I'm going to be walking down the isle in front of alot of people and dont want photographs I will regret. This is the first time ever done a really low carb/calorie diet. But I'm willing to try anything. so here goes. Let's all do this ! :D

I will be re-starting tomorrow since i ended up having toast today :-(

Packs arrived about 11am this morning! Had a Hazelnut Milkshake, and a choc praline bar so far. Banana milkshake is next up at about 4pm! Dinner tonight will be a curry pack with vegetables. Just struggling with the water at the mo - I hate drinking loads!!

Im feeling si much better too, lost 9lbs and two inches off my waist and its only day 7 !

Had black coffee and my coconut bar earlier and having 100g chicken tonight with swede chips and cauli rice, have made strawberry mousse from the pack for pudding.

Still have a choc shake for later tonight in front of a film !!! Is this a diet ???

This might be a good thread for an August starters support thread? I don't see one.

Day 1 going well. Hungry, fed up of needing to go pee, but as day 1's go, it has been quite simple. Still a shake to go. (I'm doing Slim and Save some days, Exante others, till the exante has gone). Currently, no extras - I'll start adding them in if things get too hard.

SerenityValley said:
This might be a good thread for an August starters support thread? I don't see one.

Day 1 going well. Hungry, fed up of needing to go pee, but as day 1's go, it has been quite simple. Still a shake to go. (I'm doing Slim and Save some days, Exante others, till the exante has gone). Currently, no extras - I'll start adding them in if things get too hard.

I will be restarting after coming back from holiday the week after next. Hope this is an August starters thread. Good luck serenity vally on day 1 for me today also but had a slice of toast. That's all I've had all day but not brave enough to do this on my little break away next Friday until tuesday after. So shall start not this Wednesday but next. Take care and good luck ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi I stared on 10/8, just starting day3 aaaaannnnnndd.... not hungry and stinky breath already!!:) Ive got 5 stoneish to lose, so quite a bit to go. Hope everybody has had good weekends. xx

Day 1 was flawless; well hydrated, fought the internal battles well, and wasn't too hungry. Had Exante yesterday; having Slim and Save today. Think my exante backs are going to go back into reserve, as sns tastes so much better.

Currently mulling over whether or not I'll have the protein and veg allowance or not. Yesterday I was adamant I was going sole source, but it is a decision I'm doomed to continue going over and over in my head.

Headache is low key and haven't needed any tablets. I have been having coffee and have had a couple of coke zeros (the latter of which I haven't enjoyed, so hopefully I can cut that to nothing).

Had the chocolate shake which is my second favourite (I'm out of crispy shakes sadly), and have a truffa bar lined up for later.

Back