Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Any PROFESSIONAL wEIGHT wATCHER'ers here?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Naturally_Stush, 3 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Naturally_Stush

Naturally_Stush Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    LOL!!!

Hey Everyone, Im starting WW tomorrow! After being on Cambridge, Exante and Lipotrim. Tiday is my last day on re-feed on Lipotrim.
    I just needed some suggestions as to what to have on my first day? Especially for brekkie? I was thinking of having a30gs of Muesli, 2 slices of toast and an apple? What do u think? Im stuck for luch and dunner?

nannis likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nannis

nannis Silver Member

Diet:
    sw
    Hi and welcome to WW :D....Firstly well done on your lipotrim loss :)
    Breakfast sounds good to me, I usually have cornflakes as prefer to have a snack for my points mid morning. I know alot of the ladies on here have oat-so-simple, It's fairly good in points and being oats I suppose its more filling.
    Good luck for your first day, If you have any questions theres loads of helpful ladies on here :D xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.