Any September Starters?!

Good luck Lozz and mrs B :)
I am waiting for the washing machine repairer guy to come and fix my whing machine so have been making the most of it and having a bit of a spring clean this morning... I must be getting old as I'm finding it very satisfying lol!

Haha!! I know that feeling!! Sometimes I get it in my head to have a blitz and there's no stopping me!! That day is not today though!!!

Instead I am drinking a strawberry shake, searching for a cheap hotel and starting season 3 of supernatural!!! Haha!! Xxxxx

Hi guys
Jemima80 - the party went brilliantly
i was so proud of myself i didtn eat anythign adn to be hoenst i foudn it ok - i was really nervous at first and kept thinking dont go dont go - but once i was there i was ok - yeah im not a social leaper anymore!!!
thsi weekend we haev my neices birthday adn then next week is my nephews christening - so 2 more occasions to go !!!
hope you are all doing well
x

Hey Pym! Thats great news, you've done so well! Bet you're feeling super proud of yourself!! I think the longer we're on this, the better our willpower can be, as we're not tempted as much!!

Now you know you can do it they'll be no stopping you!!!

I'm feeling a bit odd at the moment, as it's my birthday tomorrow, but as we're not doing any family dinner (as we usually do) i feel like it's not really happening!! I'm out with my best friend tomorrow night for a movie premiere (fingers crossed Ryan Gosling will be there!!) but hadn't realised how much i'd miss the dinner side of things!!
Off to theatre on Saturday, after having a make-over/photoshoot with my other half, so looking forward to it, just feels a little surreal!!!!!

Jemima - Hope the washing machine repairman came in good time!!

Hope the rest of you girlies are doing ok!!?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mrs B that must be strange... I went to the cinema recently and hadn't realised that 50% of the reason I liked the cinema was the food! Crazy really, never used to think about it and found my "cinema experience" totally different. Hope you have a fab day, is that why you've been searching for cheap hotels?
Have been considering lighter life lite recently as my bmi is 28 now but think I'm best sticking to total as I guess it will get the weight of quicker? Am really missing dinners now its getting colder.

Hello Everyone!!!

Sorry not been on for last couple of days been a bit of a busy few days!!! (just family stuff ,.....nothing to worry about)
Went to class tonight but just got weighed and left (just so much going on in my head at min with family stuff.I could commit to the hour and half class. I made an excuse and left. But im stuck to the diet 100% ive not let the stress get to me and lost 4lb!!! So thats 2 Stone and 2lb in 5 weeks so im very pleased!!!
Hope everyone else is doing ok?!

Jemima - it does change things doesn't it!! I make sure i have a bar and fizzy water (usually with flavouring!!) Makes me feel that i'm not missing out!!!

And no, actually!! Cheap hotels is so Tom and I can spend a night at his old uni stomping ground, as having a mini reunion!! Fun fun!! Think something must be happening that week though, as a lot of places are fully booked!!

Tia - glad to see you're ok hon!! Congrats on the 4lb loss - thats great news!! If you need to chat or rant, i'm happy to listen!! Glad you're not letting the stress get to you!!

Jodie - HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!
i know it must be hard not eating but just think next birthday how good you will feel at ur ideal weight - hope you have a fantastic day honey xx

*blushes* Thank you!!! I'm chuffed you remembered!! Hahaha!! Having a good day so far, and have been spoilt by my parents and my son!! Got some lovely new beads for my chamilia bracelet from my son and folks, some perfume from mum, printer ink from dad (!!) and some perfume from my grandparents.

Off to (hopefully) see Ryan Gosling or George Clooney tonight at the premiere of March of Ides (My present from my best mate!) So looking forward to that!!

It is weird not having a birthday lunch, or dinner, or drinks..... very surreal!!

Still, having photos on Saturday and can't wait!! xxxx

Thanks Lorraine!! I've no idea if they'll be there but will take lots of photos, once I've snuck off with Ryan!! Hehe! Xxx

I hope he is there for your sake hun!!!! it will make your day !!!
Loving the printer ink pressie from Dad, thats classic - you have to love them !!! otherwise you have been spoilt!
good luck with the photos - cant wait to see them
x

Thanks girls!! I had a great night! Will post a few blurry pics when I'm on my pc!

Had a really fab few days actually! Seemed to have loads of luck, I got the boots Xmas job, and got a volunteering placement and generally was really lucky! So hoping to win the lottery this weekend, and win a singing competition!! Hahaha!!

Hope everyone's having a great day!! Xxxxxxxxx

Wow Jodie 7lb is amazing
well done
xx

Hi Jodie, well done on job, my son started as a boots xmas temp and now he is pharmacy manager and about to start his store manager training.Not what he planned to do he went to uni and got a degree in technical theartre but went to boots and loves it seems a good company to work for even if only short term. x

Hello everyone!!!
Well done everyone on ur losses!!!
Big well done to Jodie for ur big loss this week ur def back on track! Also sorry I missed ur birthday so happy birthday and glad u had a brill day!!!
Hope everyone is doing well!
I can't believe how fast the days are ticking by!!

:( I'm having a really weak day!!!!!! I felt bored so decided to cook some little buns for hubby. Then found myself licking spoon at end .... Was convincing myself that that lil bit of cake mix wouldn't hurt!
Then.......
Just sneaked a packet of crisps from the kitchen n sat in bedroom eating them like a naughty child!!!!

I have now come on here as so annoyed with myself why would I do it to myself I've done over 5 week now and I'm doing so well! Feeling better and exercising more! Now im sabotaging myself! Sooo annoyed especially as weigh in is Tuesday!!!!! :(

Tia,
Have a think about why you had a blip and then move on. Write down 3 things you could have done instead of the blip so if you recognise those feelings again, you will make other choices. You are doing so well with great losses. Keep it up. Good for you for getting straight on here, you can do this.

Back