Any September Starters?!

MrsBurgundy

Silver Member
Hi guys and gals,

I'm waiting to hear back from my LLC so i can get the ball rolling again, but figured i'll (hopefully) be starting next month :fingerscrossed: and wondered who else would be joining me?

I've been on minimins for a wee while as was doing slimming world, but recently have been feeling a bit down and like i'm not in control, so thought i would come back here. I did LL back in 2009 and it made me feel fabulous! :D:D I was empowered, and in control, and looking damn good (if i do say so myself!) But i skipped the RTM classes, as i was short on cash, and had various holidays, and i figured i could keep myself in check.

2 years later (and a wonderful, not so new OH) we've both put on the "comfort pounds" and I need to kick my backside into gear and get rid of this weight once and for all!!

Can't wait to get started again, and knowing it's the 2nd time round has made me more determined!!

Look forward to meeting you all, and thanks for stopping by!!!

Love and hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you blonde logic and lady t!!!

Spoke to my LLC today and will be starting on 8th sept, all being well with my health assessment thingy! Have to call my nurse tomorrow!!

Can't wait!! X

Exciting times, welcome to the club x

Thanks clarabow! Looking forward to being one of the gang again and watching the weight fall off!! How long has everyone been doing this now?! X

Hi

Im hopefully starting on September 12th. Just need it to be confirmed by LL concellor.
After doing LL back in 2008 and loosing 4 stone , i got made redundant and left :(
3 years later its all back on and more so here I am again. 2 weeks today im hoping to be back on the wagon.

Hi slimbridetobe!

Glad to know theres another newbie, even though we're both returners!!

I know exactly what you mean about putting it all back on!

We're in the right place here though, and are doing something about it!!

Good luck!! Keep me updated on your progress!! Xxxxx

Hi all. I've also done the plan before and rejoining after putting the weight back on. Didn't do RTM. I've got my first WI tomorrow. So excited. Good luck everyone and I look forward to talking to u all throughout our journeys.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Hi,
I am new to the site & have just started. Thought it would be best to join a September thread as today is day 1.
I've never done a diet like this before although I have done all the others so many times.
Have had 2 shakes so far today, am going to have a soup in a bit and it's been alright. I'm very excited about it all and the class was great. It's been good to read the diaries on here and see what to expect.
Looking forward to sharing with all the September starters!

Jemima80 said:
Hi,
I am new to the site & have just started. Thought it would be best to join a September thread as today is day 1.
I've never done a diet like this before although I have done all the others so many times.
Have had 2 shakes so far today, am going to have a soup in a bit and it's been alright. I'm very excited about it all and the class was great. It's been good to read the diaries on here and see what to expect.
Looking forward to sharing with all the September starters!

Good luck Hun. It's so worth it! Drink plenty of water to avoid headaches. Xx

Thank you Juls :) by the looks of your ticker. Have about the same amount as you to lose, with this diet it doesn't feel as though it's going to take forever which is great!

Hello everyone!!!
Well ive had my forms signed today so im hoping for a start date of 12/13 Sept! *Fingers Crossed*

*heres to the september starters* :)

Hi... That's great news Tia, bet you can't wait to get wait to get started.
Just bumping this to see if there are anymore starters?
I'm on day 3 and it feels about 100% easier today which is good as I found yesterday really hard!
I'm still cooking for my sons and actually don't mind as I really enjoy cooking.

I'm starting tmrw. Hoping it works this time :(

Blonde Logic said:
Pretty Preeti!! Welcome back honey - so nice to see yoU!!

Get yer focus on and go for it!!!!! You can do this! :)

xxx

Thank you BL!! Xxx

Hi Preeti!!!
I'm new so haven't met you yet, but welcome back and good luck!!!

I can't wait to get started, wish it would hurry up and get here, but won't be having day 1 till 9th.....1 week, 1 day till my life changes!!!

MrsBurgundy said:
Hi Preeti!!!
I'm new so haven't met you yet, but welcome back and good luck!!!

I can't wait to get started, wish it would hurry up and get here, but won't be having day 1 till 9th.....1 week, 1 day till my life changes!!!

Hey MrsB
I am restarting tomorrow. MM will be a brilliant support!

Back