Any September Starters?!

Good luck and sending you positive thoughts for the week!!! i am starting tomorrow so am getting myself in the Zone lol!!!
x

Hello Mrs B

Strangely I had headaches on day one. Now there are many days I haven't had a chance to eat anything till tea time and not noticed a headache but I think with LL i was aware and anticipating.
What I did on day 2 was to take paracetamol first thing in the morning. I had no headaches at all. Of course plenty of water too. Water also takes off the taste u get in the mouth with Ketosis.

Don't let anything get in your way of your LL journey ! Be prepared !
You are determined to do this ......... so you will.

Good luck.

Hello Mrs B

Strangely I had headaches on day one. Now there are many days I haven't had a chance to eat anything till tea time and not noticed a headache but I think with LL i was aware and anticipating.
What I did on day 2 was to take paracetamol first thing in the morning. I had no headaches at all. Of course plenty of water too. Water also takes off the taste u get in the mouth with Ketosis.

Don't let anything get in your way of your LL journey ! Be prepared !
You are determined to do this ......... so you will.

Good luck.

Thanks hon!!
I've taken some tablets, and stuck tiger balm on my head, so hopefully it'll disappear soon enough!! Will definitely start my day with paracetamol tomorrow!!!

other than the headaches, my biggest problem (HUGE) is heartburn!! It's making me feel pretty lousy and can't think of any way to get rid of it!! Eeeek!!!

My problem is drinking the water - i have never drank much fluid in the course of the day, so am struggling with the 4+litres. If i'm lucky i've had 1 litre, and that's *really* forcing it down and regular intervals!!! Determined to have a good loss though, so will get some more down before bed!!

Off to try a porridge now!! (hoping it might help ease the acid!!)

Hope everyone's having a great night!!

Jos - Hope you get your confirmation date soon!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck mrs b & pymster :)
Annoying about the heartburn, I wonder why you're getting that? I really like the porridge, will def get more next week!
O-t-v, my weigh in is a Monday too, I'm glad it is as I think it gets me through the weekend. Must admit I've found week 2 harder than week 1, which is really typical of me with any diet so i have to just stick at it and know that at least with this diet the results are quick! That said at least I'm not remotely hungry which makes it easier lol!

Thanks jemima
Day 2 today all is well and hopefully will be good, I am going to try the porridge today maybe as pack 2 or 3, any tips on how to make it? I have never liked the thought of porridge let alone in a foodpack but thought I would give it a try!!!
Thanks

hello all!!!

Hope your all doing ok!!! I have 2 days now to go before my 1st meeting and then ill get my packs! Wooo!
So 3 days until I start now (wednesday). I cant wait to get started now!!!!!!
for people that have started what packs/bars are you enjoying the most?! Which ones should I get on tues night lol!

hello all!!!

Hope your all doing ok!!! I have 2 days now to go before my 1st meeting and then ill get my packs! Wooo!
So 3 days until I start now (wednesday). I cant wait to get started now!!!!!!
for people that have started what packs/bars are you enjoying the most?! Which ones should I get on tues night lol!

Hello Tia,

Great news ! Hope ur meeting goes well.

I have been on this for almost a week now. I like the Porridge for the morning, A veg soup at lunch, A vanilla shake with coffee @ tea time and a mushroom or minestrone soup for dinner.
Absolutely did not like curry ( and i am a curry girl).
Love the porridge !!

On your first day take a variety of packs and try them all. Most of the LLC will exchange any that u don't like.

Good luck.........U must be excited. I know I was and still am.
:)

Hey- good luck Tia :)
Went for weigh in today and it said I lost half a stone. Thing is, I just don't think I have, my scales at home say I've lost 4 pounds and are usually just as accurate as the LL ones. I want to celebrate that I've lost over a stone in 2 weeks but I just don believe I have - arghhhhh. Not sure what to do... My counsellor is on holiday at the moment so not sure they'll be a pop in.

Hey Jemima

Sorry to hear you're doubting your loss....was it the usual meeting, and usual scales you normally get measured on?!? I'd be more inclined to believe that you HAVE lost a stone in 2 weeks, cos that's how incredible LL is!!!

I tend not to pay attention to my scales, as they're calibrated differently, so nowhere near as reliable!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, same meeting & scales, just a different person weighing. Thing is, my scales always show me as 3-4 pounds lighter so i was expecting to be more!
Think I will just have to go with it and sit here with my extremely shocked face lol!

Hahaha!!! If it was a different time, or different scales then it *could* be wrong, but as it isn't - you'll just have to stay shocked, and happy!!! Congrats on the loss!! Over a stone in a fortnight?!?!
Fan-bl**dy-tastic!!!!! :) xxxxx

Too right!!! Xxx

hello ladies!
Well back from my meeting with my foodpacks.
Day 1 tomorrow.....................eek!
Hope your all doing well
xxxx

Good luck Tia, u will do brilliantly x

Good luck Tia!! Let us know how you get on!!

Jos - the time will fly by!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yay good luck tia :)
Jos, I had to wait ages to start too.... It's so annoying I just wanted to get going but it was good to really think about things and prepare myself - the time will fly by!

It's good to have the extra time to mentally prepare! I had my "last meals" with friends, family and OH, and by the time I was at my meeting and getting foodpacks, I'd made peace with the idea of no food!! The longer you have to prepare, the better!! Good luck!!! Xxxx

Back